Day Trading Stocks & Futures

RAAMAKANT

re: Day trading Nifty & Banknifty Futures

Its very much Imotional Day in my Life.
Today with GODS Gress, on the Auspicious Day of Diwali, I blessed with baby BOY. 

Expecting your Blessings and Love for the new member of my Life...

TraderRavi

low risk profile

Today with GODS Gress, on the Auspicious Day of Diwali, I blessed with baby BOY. 

Happy birthday to new boy and congratulations to dad.......:clapping:

DanPickUp

So what the heck are you doing here? Run to your wife and new son and keep them kissing for the rest of the day :D :clap::clapping:

Congrats.......I request please donate some foods and clothes....it will be great for your son and your family....:thumb:

I will try to analyze mathematical significance of today........and will try to suggest a good name.....:D

So what the heck are you doing here? Run to your wife and new son and keep them kissing for the rest of the day :D :clap::clapping:
after your post.....his green light off........Volt jaise bhaga.....:lol::lol::lol::lol:(ran like Volt)

TraderRavi

low risk profile

2. What strategy has worked for you : Specially entry : how do you enter
will tell you as soon as I find out :thumb:

Given these results you have become a guru and are obligated to share your knowledge now.
first let me figure out why this average is coming down , for first 2 months it was 105 points per month, after 3 month now, 70 points per month :mad:
ek akela august kitne mahino ko khilayega :p