Day Trading Stocks & Futures

re: Day trading Nifty & Banknifty Futures

Congrats.......I request please donate some foods and clothes....it will be great for your son and your family....:thumb:

I will try to analyze mathematical significance of today........and will try to suggest a good name.....:D
Signal is good.....Sensex....Nifty,Banknifty in good mood....... India beat .... ..Australia.today ....Rohit Made double.....Din aacha hai bhai.....Mithai batoo double double.....:D :clapping:

ssshhh......maine betting pe 60 k kamaya..... :D

Its very much Imotional Day in my Life.
Today with GODS Gress, on the Auspicious Day of Diwali, I blessed with baby BOY. 

Expecting your Blessings and Love for the new member of my Life...

Dear RAAMAKANT,

Congratulations on your new child ,God has blessed you with a beautiful little angel,May little one be blessed with every happiness.

HEM

Tlahuicole

Dear RAAMAKANT,

Congratulations on your new child ,God has blessed you with a beautiful little angel,May little one be blessed with every happiness.

HEM
Great to hear the news Raamakant brother, you are gifted, happy for you. Wish my congrats and wishes to all your dear ones too.

:D

TraderRavi

low risk profile

hi all NF day traders, how was the october month for you, please share data in terms of points per Lot.........:clapping:

Cubt

Algo Trader

hi all NF day traders, how was the october month for you, please share data in terms of points per Lot.........:clapping:
It should have been 450 points if I had followed my SUPER TREND system blindly, , instead skipped few trades, added few lots, messed up my system in oct series.

Waiting to check my Nov results

TraderRavi

low risk profile

It should have been 450 points if I had followed my SUPER TREND system blindly, , instead skipped few trades, added few lots, messed up my system in oct series.

Waiting to check my Nov results
how many trades taken by supertrend for 450 points in oct ?