Day Trading Stocks & Futures

travi

Bajaj twins breaking down nicely .. from a lot of consolidation. Final short trap or bigger short move from this base ?
They're very high beta and nbfc's have in general been step-children to banks via RBI.
Given these two factors they're taking a big beating, but compared to some peers they're better placed.
May not be a short trap but seems the accumulators maybe throwing in the towel first. Those who expected some kind of recovery.

In theory, it can see lower levels, but it doesn't write-off the stock. When they rise, it will be with similar momentum but this is imo.

They're very high beta and nbfc's have in general b/w step-children to banks.
Given these two factors they're taking a big beating, but compared to some peers they're better placed.
May not be a short trap but seems the accumulators maybe throwing in the towel first. Those who expected some kind of recovery.
Yeah, nice weekly flag in Finserve and some kind of base in finance. Now long term bias is generally up so these can fail as trap - but this will certainly test a lot of buy and hold people, esp since it was market darling. Market favorites are prone to getting hammered in next cycle. I get feeling of bigger down move - but i dont trade my feeling, probably wont work.

Edit --
Fundas i dont know, good thing they issued equity before the crash. But a lot of negative reviews for them on how they operate business, apparently there may be some ethics issues. I dunno, could be just people complaining.