Day Trading Stocks & Futures

We traders and investors are very lucky that in Corona our business, occupation, and income has not affected.....we are always "work from Home " ...but some sectors like hotels,tourism,small shops,SMEs are having a real tough time in meeting the fixed expenses and loan repayments.....

Smart_trade

jd1234

We traders and investors are very lucky that in Corona our business, occupation, and income has not affected.....we are always "work from Home " ...but some sectors like hotels,tourism,small shops,SMEs are having a real tough time in meeting the fixed expenses and loan repayments.....

Smart_trade
Sir sad thing is our society still can't accept trading as a profession .

kisiko bolo ki I am a trader in Eq mkt . log yese dekhte he ki 2-4 ka khun kar ke aya he :D

sridhga

kisiko bolo ki I am a trader in Eq mkt . log yese dekhte he ki 2-4 ka khun kar ke aya he :D
If you are referring to India when you meant 'our society', please note that even in the heart of capitalism (a.k.a USA), it is the same situation.
One does not trade to gain respect in society. For that one needs to get into some profession.

Once you become successful and buy 1-2 flats in upmarket localities, buy a car and go on expensive holidays, same people will start saying " he made a right decision at right time and now look, he is successful "...so work towards your goal of creating wealth.....people will follow you when the signs of success are visible.....

When I left a job and became full time trader, many people used to ask my mother " your son is dabling in stock markets but does he make any money ? " my mother used to reply " he is running his home well,he has no debts and he does not ask us the money so he must be earning well....."

Smart_trade

People "respect" traders working at banks or hedge funds :)

Though it's a different kind of respect than, say, for doctors.
We traders are to be blamed as we ourselves have low self respect..... people respect traders working in bank because they get regular salary and perks.....but traders live very miserly ...I personally know 1-2 traders who still move around the town on their old motorcycles /mopeds and have not bought cars when their trading account is over 3 Cr and they make large profits every month.......in a job if one gets a salary of 80-100 K he buys a Honda City on installments...and the world sees the difference.......

In my family there is a lady trader who is a very good day trader....but few years back in one family marriage, she went with people to do marriage invitations during the market hours.....she told me that the people who insisted that she should leave market and accompany them during market time, told her arrogantly that we will compensate your days trading income...that was arrogance and I told her to send them a bill for Rs 40,000 for loss of days income...but being a lady under pressure from inlaws, she could not reply back.......

Smart_trade