Delivery Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.
adultvish said:
Hello Jai
Hope this finds you in high spirits and good health.
Well, I have been watching your mails for the past 2 weeks or so and found them quite specific. You have also made a disclosure that you analyse on Technical Grounds. I think it means that you analyse on the basis of Charts specifically Candle Stick Charts ( hope I am correct). Anyway, I have just entered this realm of business and I have also tried to understand the fundamental and technical aspects but not sure whether I have made it to an appropriate level.
May I have your comments on Hexaware. I think it can be breaking 175-180 by 10th of May 2005. At present it is trading at 153/-.

Thanks in advance and keep up your good work.

With Best Wishes

Adultvish
[/SIZE]

Hi Adultvish,
Hexaware has a strong support at 146. upper level is 170/180. So you are right that it should be touching 170/180 pretty soon.

Jai

nilesh78 said:
Hi Jai,
Gr8 call on ICICI bank. Reached target . CMP 624.
Should be hold it or sell.

Regards,
Nilesh

Thank you Nilesh. ICICI bank is at major resisitance. If you want to hold from this level onwards, I would advice you to sell off half you holdings at CMP and hold the other half with a stop loss of 604. On the other hand, if you're more of a safe player, then you should get rid of it. It depends how much risk are you willing to take. Tommorrow thou is going to be crucial. A substantial break of 635 levels can take ICICI to new heights. All the best.

Jai

Hello Jai
Thanks for the confirmation buddy.
Please confirm regarding my other opinion i.e. you analyse on TA (candle stick) and, if not, would u mind disclosing the same please.

Thanks and best wishes

Vish

vivek_rajasthan said:
buy triveni engg. at cmp tgt 135 s/l 112
hi jai,

as usual grt call ..went up 6% today.thanks a lot.
can u please give ur view on the following stocks..
1. CHEVIOT COMP LTD listed on BSE only.
2. BSEL INFRA
3. GRINDWELL NORTON LTD listed on BSE only.

shd i enter at current level and wht shd be stop loss and target for this scrips.please reply as soon as possible.

thanks in advance

regards
mohammed bin haid

mohdbinhaid said:
hi jai,

as usual grt call ..went up 6% today.thanks a lot.
can u please give ur view on the following stocks..
1. CHEVIOT COMP LTD listed on BSE only.
2. BSEL INFRA
3. GRINDWELL NORTON LTD listed on BSE only.

shd i enter at current level and wht shd be stop loss and target for this scrips.please reply as soon as possible.

thanks in advance

regards
mohammed bin haid

Hello Mhd,

Cheviot
It opened on thursday 674 and made a high of 739 and a low of 663. Previous days high was 616. This gap of 47 rs. (663 - 616) between 2 days is alarming. Moreover the shooting star made on thursday would indicate that a reversal might be in order. CCI is over 350 and the stock is in overbought conditions. It is a bit risky to enter this stock at the moment. I would advice to sell this stock on friday on the break below 663 with a target of 625. stop can be 686.

BSEL INFRA
You can buy this stock between 53-56, with a stop loss of 41 and target of 70-75.

GRINDWELL NORTON
Grindwell Norton is consolidating at the moment. You can enter this stock between 650-675 keeping a stop loss below 635. A break of 747 will take this stock to 810/825.

Jai

Jai said:
Hello Mhd,

Cheviot
It opened on thursday 674 and made a high of 739 and a low of 663. Previous days high was 616. This gap of 47 rs. (663 - 616) between 2 days is alarming. Moreover the shooting star made on thursday would indicate that a reversal might be in order. CCI is over 350 and the stock is in overbought conditions. It is a bit risky to enter this stock at the moment. I would advice to sell this stock on friday on the break below 663 with a target of 625. stop can be 686.

BSEL INFRA
You can buy this stock between 53-56, with a stop loss of 41 and target of 70-75.

GRINDWELL NORTON
Grindwell Norton is consolidating at the moment. You can enter this stock between 650-675 keeping a stop loss below 635. A break of 747 will take this stock to 810/825.

Jai

hi jai,

Superb call again..BSEL INFRA touched it upper circuit of 20% yesterday and closed at 71.2. and CHEVIOT also went down.gr8 call as usual.thanks a lot.could make profit bcoz of ur suggestions.

i have some more queries about some stocks.please give your views on that.

1. Entered NAGARJUNA CONST yesterday at Rs 385 and it closed at 383.75.i can hold this scrip for the next 25 days since results are also expected in the fourth week of this month.Ur view is also requested.

2. PRATIBA INDUSTRY

3. WOKHARDT PHARMA: My friend is holding this stock which he entered 120@Rs 512 and the current CMP is RS 445. what shd he do with this stock.he has already lost money here.shd he exit or shd he hold the positions.

Thanks in advance

regards
mohammed bin haid

Status
Not open for further replies.