Delivery Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.
mohdbinhaid said:
hi jai,

Superb call again..BSEL INFRA touched it upper circuit of 20% yesterday and closed at 71.2. and CHEVIOT also went down.gr8 call as usual.thanks a lot.could make profit bcoz of ur suggestions.

i have some more queries about some stocks.please give your views on that.

1. Entered NAGARJUNA CONST yesterday at Rs 385 and it closed at 383.75.i can hold this scrip for the next 25 days since results are also expected in the fourth week of this month.Ur view is also requested.

2. PRATIBA INDUSTRY

3. WOKHARDT PHARMA: My friend is holding this stock which he entered 120@Rs 512 and the current CMP is RS 445. what shd he do with this stock.he has already lost money here.shd he exit or shd he hold the positions.

Thanks in advance

regards
mohammed bin haid
hi jay,

can i add a bit more to my earliar quieries?? I am holding BSEL infra 100@Rs 62.70 and i want to know whether i can increase my holding with the CMP which is 71.2 and buy some 200 more shares at CMP? wht shd be the target and stoploss.

2. Can you also put some light on shivani oil exploration.

thanks in advance

regards
mohammed bin haid

Hi Jai,

Can you please provide your recos on the following stocks:

Century Textiles @616. Should I hold or book loss
Reliance Communication Ventures @ 335
GVK Infra and Power @302
GMR - Should I hold or Exit (this is traded on BSE only)
Ispat and Petronet. I do not have big holdings in them so I can hold the stock if you see an upside in the medium term.

Thanks in advance for your valuable advice.

Amit

ravi1967 said:
can i hold hll and itc . any SL and TGT welcome.
thank you,
ravi

Hi Ravi,
HLL can rise from 260/270 levels. Immidiate target would be 290/295. Stop loss can be 248. Short term/mid term target is 330/350.

ITC- You can buy itc between 200-205, stop loss 181, target 230/250

Jai

mohdbinhaid said:
hi jai,

Superb call again..BSEL INFRA touched it upper circuit of 20% yesterday and closed at 71.2. and CHEVIOT also went down.gr8 call as usual.thanks a lot.could make profit bcoz of ur suggestions.

i have some more queries about some stocks.please give your views on that.

1. Entered NAGARJUNA CONST yesterday at Rs 385 and it closed at 383.75.i can hold this scrip for the next 25 days since results are also expected in the fourth week of this month.Ur view is also requested.

2. PRATIBA INDUSTRY

3. WOKHARDT PHARMA: My friend is holding this stock which he entered 120@Rs 512 and the current CMP is RS 445. what shd he do with this stock.he has already lost money here.shd he exit or shd he hold the positions.

Thanks in advance

regards
mohammed bin haid

Thank you Mhd.
Nagurjuna Const might make a bottom @ 350/360 levels. Initial target is 400/405. But a break of 410 will take the stock to 440/450 levels.

Pratiba industry has a very limited data to be analysed. But I can give you some details without promising the accuracy of the analysis. You can buy with a stop loss of 295/263, target 425.

Wockhardth- Has major support @ 410/425 levels. But a break of 405 might take this stock to 375 levels. I would advice a stop loss just below this level.

Jai

mohdbinhaid said:
hi jay,

can i add a bit more to my earliar quieries?? I am holding BSEL infra 100@Rs 62.70 and i want to know whether i can increase my holding with the CMP which is 71.2 and buy some 200 more shares at CMP? wht shd be the target and stoploss.

2. Can you also put some light on shivani oil exploration.

thanks in advance

regards
mohammed bin haid

BSEL Infra has a target of 120. Right now its on a roll. I was out on monday, so im sorry that you lost a chance to re-enter this stock at the level of 72. Right now its a bit risky, if you yet want to take a chance, then enter with a stop loss of 70.50

Jai

agupta said:
Hi Jai,

Can you please provide your recos on the following stocks:

Century Textiles @616. Should I hold or book loss
Reliance Communication Ventures @ 335
GVK Infra and Power @302
GMR - Should I hold or Exit (this is traded on BSE only)
Ispat and Petronet. I do not have big holdings in them so I can hold the stock if you see an upside in the medium term.

Thanks in advance for your valuable advice.

Amit

Hello Amit,
I would advice you to hold Century tex. It has given a reversal. the initial target is 650 and then 750. stop loss can be 550.

RCVL-Limited data to analyse, sorry.
GVK infra - again limited data, sorry. But initial target is 390, stop loss is 240

GMR- stuck in between the bulls and the bears. Bears have a stronger hold. Keep stop loss of 280/235.

Jai

Status
Not open for further replies.