Delivery Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jai said:
Hello Mhd.
Venus sugar has been in the circuit mode for the past 3 days. Such scrips can be go either ways. Its worth entering thou coz it has a target of 16/18 short term.' (Risky call)

Piccadily Agro- Worth entering now. Target 9, then 11. Interestingly even this scrip has been in the circuit mode for 2 days. I wonder whether the nxt stock uve asked for will also be in the circuit mode?

Ruchi Infra- lol, intrestingly enough, you have an eye for stocks tht have been in the circuit mode. Target for this is 25 (already achieved), 28/33.

RCVL- Too less of data to confirm any calls. but can tell you wht i can see with this limited data, but cant confirm the above. Might fall to 290 levels if 328 is broken...next support would be at 314 and finally 280/290.

Jai Shewaramani
Hi jai,

Thanks a million jai...

regards
mohammed bin haid

Hi Jai,

I am arshad. I have a doubt. I had bought Bhartiya International In NSE. My broker(Indiabulls) is not allowing me to sell it in NSE saying that it is suspended from trading. Also my RM says he cant sell it in BSE because then I would go short in BSE. Is that True? I thought that any stock could be sold on any exchange as long as it is traded there.

Jai said:
Hello Raja,
Mah Gesco is lacking volumes at the moment. Unless there is volume buyin, I wouldnt suggest this stock greatly. But yet if you want to enter this stock, then enter with a stop loss of 899/880.

Jai Shewaramani
Thank You Guru. Great help. Any tip for 12th may?;)

And one general question for everyone, Does this paid tip sites like poweryourtrade.com really works?

Thank you again.

Raja.

hi jai,

can you give your valuable views and sggestions for the following scrips..

1. Sagar Cement

2. Patel Engg

3. Mangalam Cement

4. Doogar Associate ( Morgan Venture Capital)

5. Garg Furance

6. Lupis

Thanks a lot..

Regards
Mohammed Bin Haid

Last edited:
Jai said:
5th May
Hello Mhd,

GRINDWELL NORTON
Grindwell Norton is consolidating at the moment. You can enter this stock between 650-675 keeping a stop loss below 635. A break of 747 will take this stock to 810/825.

Jai
Hi jai,

Once again wonderful analysis and a grt call.Today Grindwell Norton touched a high of 833 and closed at Rs 817.Your both target have been ahieved.what is your further suggestion and advice on this stock? shd i still hold or exit by booking profit..

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards
Mohammed Bin haid

Hello Jai

I request you to provide your comments on the following:

JJ Exports

Essar Steel

Shyam Telecom

GE Cap

Morgan Industries

Rotam Commun.

Cyber System