Delivery Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry have been travelling off recent so couldnt reply to many posts. I'll make sure I'll answer them tomm. By the mean time...

SENSEX has major support between 11,620-11,735. Expect a bounce back from these levels.

Jai Shewaramani

Jai said:
Sorry have been travelling off recent so couldnt reply to many posts. I'll make sure I'll answer them tomm. By the mean time...

SENSEX has major support between 11,620-11,735. Expect a bounce back from these levels.

Jai Shewaramani
Okie Sir,

I will wait for your response.
Thanks again for your time and patience.

Adultvish

marcus

Jai said:

Jai Shewaramani
Dear Jai,

How strongly do u feel the markets will bounce back? Is it better to close our long positions and cut our losses or would it be better to wait for a few days?

Thanks

Sorry people, havent been regular. Just got thru my vacation. Wouldn't be able to answer all the previous pending posts/messages. Please update your requests.

RELIANCE ENERGY

Buy above 595, stop loss 580, target 640/660

Jai Shewaramani

mohdbinhaid said:
hi jai,

can you give your valuable views and sggestions for the following scrips..

1. Sagar Cement

2. Patel Engg

3. Mangalam Cement

4. Doogar Associate ( Morgan Venture Capital)

5. Garg Furance

6. Lupis

Thanks a lot..

Regards
Mohammed Bin Haid

Hi jai,

Your valuable advice and comments will be appreciatied on the above stocks.Thanks in advance.

mohammed bin haid

mutual funds

Hi Jai,
Iam an NRI in USA & I would like to invest about 50000 INR every month in mutual funds. Please give your advice, since I am a beginner.
Regards
bilu

ANY REASON TO PANIC...???

Has the 826 points fall shooken you up? Are you thinking in terms of a market crash? Well, think again. The major support just below the 11,000 mark yet persists. Thou such a fall was expected after the major bull run, but 826 points in 1 day was a little too much to ask. But if the bulls think that they are out of the game, they are wrong. As long as the 11,000 support stays strong, there's nothing to worry about. Below 11,000 there would be panic selling for sure. Minor support also exsists at the current levels, but it might not be able to withstand the pressure of the 800+ points fall. Investor confidence would stay put in the market as long as the 11,000 support holds strong. So don't panic, and be on the lookout of buying opurtunities.

Jai Shewaramani

Status
Not open for further replies.