Diary of a day trader - Part 2

1st bar means 1st hr bar ? and where shall one keep SL ? @ high of 1st bar (sorry for a novice type question :( but I am still learning)

Thanks.
That was as per my trading system, short the first 5 min bar's low initial stoploss high of first 5 min bar . Others may have different levels...but short was the today morning's trade.

Smart_trade

Arsh

Too much red all over Asia... looks like a Black Thursday..

Rupee also going down the way of 56/Dollar TP bhai...

"The rupee is at a new six-month low on global dollar strength after Bernanke testimony, says a dealer. The rupee is at 55.77/78 after falling to 55.86, last closed at 55.46/47.

The USD/INR pair has a resistance at 55.89, a break of which may open the way for 56."
Source:
http://in.reuters.com/article/2013/05/23/markets-india-rupee-dollar-forex-idINDEE94M01V20130523

Dear ST brother...........yes already have taken short below first bar low in NF, BNF and 3 more scrips ........:)
Hem do u remember you and me were talking in DDT old thread.....NF and BNF... NH karega and then sharp fall........its happened..:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Hem do u remember you and me were talking in DDT old thread.....NF and BNF... NH karega and then sharp fall........its happened..:thumb::thumb::thumb:
What's your view on BNF now ??