Diary of a day trader - Part 2

EagleOne

Del66 bhai,
uss deleted infromation ka kal faida uthya ke nahin? ;)
Gold pe toh market mein ye geet chal raha tha: Ajj din chaddyaa tere rang vergaa.. :D

Aisa kuchh nahi hai bhai.....yeh wala chal gaya...pehla trade nahi chala...that is all...but good day overall.....

Abbasbhai you took the short trade or not ?

Smart_trade
sorry for replying too late ST sir..
ya i took that one but very late ...just got 20 points but yesterday its just like a SHER of Mirza GHALIB ...

Hazaaron khwahishein aisi ke har khwahish pe dum nikle
Bahut nikle mere armaan, lekin phir bhi kam nikle.

EagleOne

State Bank of India (500112.BY) posted a larger-than-expected 18.5% drop in net profit for the January-March period as it set aside more funds against bad loans, sending the shares of the country's biggest lender down as much as 7%.........

The bank posted a net profit of 32.99 billion rupees ($590.9 million), compared with 40.50 billion rupees a year earlier......... The average of estimates from six analysts was 38.39 billion rupees.

Its interest income rose 7.7% to 307.84 billion rupees....... Provisions against bad loans jumped 40% to 39.74 billion rupees........:thumb::thumb::thumb:
You don't need any hotshot numbers to see SBI drop in profit. Just walk in any or my town's SBI branch, and see how wasteful the staff is. Sarkari naukari hai, that means, wayside dhabaa instead of a professionally run bank. Its stock is good to trade on the short side whenever one gets the chance. Its stock price even if comes to 1000, still one should think twice before buying...Koi pata nahin saala 3 digits mein chala jaaye.
As I said before. Fundamentals don't run our stock market. Mentals run it. :D

EagleOne

Ajeet bhai, Fib lines ke neeche 4-5 lines aur khinch do. I mean, jahan powered by chartnexus,com likha uss se bhi 4-5 foot neeche! :D