Diary of a day trader - Part 2

EagleOne

I had traded after 5 PM yesterday.

First bought around @ 26455 - added more @ 26430 = SL hit @ 26360 (Loss due to some data came yesterday @ 6PM. Unemployment data I think. Gold went down only to hit my SL and recovered.)

I fell into trap, it went up to around 26410 then again came down, so I took the next trade.

So Shorted @ 26325 = SL hit @ 26410.

Then it went up to 26450 (My first trade's entry level) Think about the frustration.

Again shorted @ 26390 - Squared off @ 26350
Gold and silver both go like this when they are near trendlines. Saale traders aadhe fearful hote hain aadhe greedy. Volatility top gear pe aa jaati hai apne aap. By the way, why shorted at 26325? I think 305 was previous low. Did not you check the chart? Still today the low is around the same amount... Vaise gold maar khaane ko tyaar ho raha hai is waqt. Par kal ki EOD bar dekhte hue short jaida door tak nahin jaayega shaayed. Aaram se baitho bhai, ye gold etc ki aisi moves roz aati hain. Fir kabhi morcha maar lena

EagleOne

Softy, do not trade gold for a while. A long WRB band is being formed since morning on international level. Stay out till some direction comes in.

EagleOne

Correction. It is not choppy. It is waiting game. Something is in the air. Just stay out. Once direction is in place, you will have good R/R without getting crushed. Believe me. Do not get trapped by sudden up or down moves.

EagleOne

What is this long WRB band. Please throw some light.
Wide range bars. They are great to make swift money if in direction. But also can trap traders when they are erratic and trapped themselves in a band.

ajeetsingh

The Jealous husband: My wife, where are you?

Wife: At home love.

Husband: Are you sure?

Wife: Yes.

Husband : Turn on the blender

Wife: (turns blender on) Rrrreeereeeereeee...

Husband: Ok my love goodbye.

Another day...

Jealous husband: My wife, where are you?

Wife: At home love. Husband: Are you sure?

Wife: Yes.

Husband: Turn on the blender.

Wife: (turns blender on) Rrreeereeeereeee...

Husband: Ok my love goodbye.

The next day, the husband decides to go home without notice, and finds his son alone and he asked him, "Son where is your mother?"

Son: "I do not know, she went out with blender....... :lol::lol:

ajeetsingh

Once a mother-in-law explaining the working of her house to her newly married Daughter-in-law.

She said, "I am the home minister as well as the finance minister of this house.
Your Father in law is the Foreign minister of this house.
My son, that is your husband, heads the ministry of demand and supply and
my daughter that is your husband's sister, runs the planning & development ministry........!!!

"Now you tell which ministry would you like to run.......?????"

The daughter -in-law with a smile instantly replied, "Well, dear mother in law I will be running the OPPOSITION!!!!!!!"

EagleOne

If the movies were made by alcoholics,
The names would be...

1) Soda Akbar
2) Rab Ne Pila di Thodi
3) Rum de basanti
4) Hum tunn ho chuke sanam
5) Beer Zaara
6) Nashedi Zameen par.

:lol: