Diary of a day trader - Part 2

VIKAS 21

Why people fails ( My view)

1.The main thing is psychology , ppl already have a negative psychology that earning in share trading is very difficult bcoz they hardly know a successful trader.

2. Absence of mentor, not proper guidance, lack of knowledge, Try to take a course from various online academies or select your mentor yourself to give a direction to your studies as we do in other professions.

3. As a trader we have to learn from our experience , for this we have to preserve our capital but till the time we grow & learn as a trader & understand the market , we have lost a major part of our capital & hence our confidence level.

4. Try simple methods which we can employ easily during our trading decisions, don't make your trading complicated by applying a lot of indicators & complicated methods.

5.While taking a trade we must be very sure why we are taking this trade, what will be our sl, where we will add & when we will exit, No trade should be a tukka trade.

@ST da,

the Thread of VPS has been deleted?
No idea...I had infact asked them to give more information about who are the people behind that broking house,their experience, branch network etc....but I dont see that thread in the morning.....

ST