Diary of a day trader - Part 2

EagleOne

EagleOne

nifty premium is increasing. I am out of all shorts.

EagleOne

futures

Alright..40 days over for me in Zerodha challenge - 1 more month to go. 1st month profit was 10.3 percent of base capital and 2nd month profit was 26% of the base capital...peak to valley drawdown of 22%..i did not add or withdraw any money in the last 40 days...i did couple of trading mistakes in the 1st month and 1 mistake in the 2nd month (costed around 8% of my base capital)...so, need to keep this mind in future..As Van tharp says " the errors can put a trader behind by more than what he can imagine"...

Well, please share your p/l percentage as most of us would have completed 2 months...good luck to all for the next month/series..

Happy trading !!
Why no one posting that they are net profitable after 2 months?..I remember seeing good amount of response to this question in 'Original Trader Ravi' thread..come on guys..there is nothing to feel shy about posting about net p/l...it is just part of the game...if we all win, it's great news for us..kind of bad news for zerodha :cheers:

EagleOne

Not trading SBI ?
Not now. Ye safed haathi sirf maar khane ke liye. Abhi bahoot patla ho raha hai. Jab mota hoga fir se toh apun talwar le ki pahoonch jaayenge! :D

EagleOne

6020 spot ke aaspaas ghum rahi hai nifty. Aur options ka premium uttar raha hai muft mein. Pehale hi din option slaughter shuru, bahoot besharami ho gayi hai market mein! :D

futures

Does this me-me-look-at me! help in your trading in anyway? If it does, then you might be doing anything but trading. ;) :lol:
There was a similar flow of posts after 1 month of Zerodha Challenge..i thought i would just start it after 2 months...if you don't want to post about it - that's fine..

what's the need of this caustic post? Any specific issues?