Elliott Wave Theory

Good afternoon dear Sandeep.

Could you please post daily and monthly charts of B.E.M.L. for study purpose? I am studying Elliot Wave Theory at present.
Thank you.
Good afternoon dear khurshedmanjra. I am posting monthly chart of BEML to understand it's structure.

On daily chart, we are in the minor 5th wave. The resistance levels where it can terminate are 854 and 954.

Disclaimer: This and all the ideas I present are for educational purpose only.

Last edited:

gopicbin1

sandeep ji

can you pl post reliance wave count ?

Hi sandeep ,

thank you for your contribution to this forum

can you share the elliot afl for amibroker?

i am very eager to learn elliot wave, but no afl is good as yours.
thanks

Good afternoon dear khurshedmanjra. I am posting monthly chart of BEML to understand it's structure.

On daily chart, we are in the minor 5th wave. The resistance levels where it can terminate are 854 and 954.

Disclaimer: This and all the ideas I present are for educational purpose only.
Nothing to do with Elliott wave, but that daily shows a serious double top, and on the weekly you could draw a downsloping trendline along the three double tops, leading to lower bottoms. Anyway, a serious correction seems to be on the cards here.

Nothing to do with Elliott wave, but that daily shows a serious double top, and on the weekly you could draw a downsloping trendline along the three double tops, leading to lower bottoms. Anyway, a serious correction seems to be on the cards here.
Thanks for the comments, there is always probable other case as I have put question mark with count 4, meaning if the correction is over or not.