Elliott Wave Theory

There are two probable scenario in case of RPOWER, I will describe both.

On weekly chart of RPOWER, it is forming descending triangle. If support of 68.07 is broken then the next support is at 58.31. If both supports are broken then there will be further weakness.

On daily chart, if the price goes above 80.25 level then we can confirm that we are in intermediate wave (3) and can think of going long.

Disclaimer: This and all the ideas I present are for educational purpose only.

I am posting hourly chart of Crude oil. We are in minute wave [v]. Buy, stop loss and targets are marked on the chart. For target, I took wave = wave [v] and it must reach the upper line of the channel.

I am posting daily chart of ICICIBANK. The intermediate wave (2) is almost retraced to 61.8% of wave (1). Wave (3) is almost 161.8% extension of wave (1). We are in intermediate wave (5). The probable termination of wave (5) is 1960 rupee level.

I am posting weekly chart of Wipro. We are in wave (C).

In 4 hour chart, we can sell at level of 592 with stop loss of 622 and a target of 475.

I am posting monthly chart of TATAPOWER. We are in cycle wave III.

On daily chart, it seems that we are in minor wave 3. One can buy at 95 with stop loss of 85 and target of 109 rupee.

I am posting daily chart of TVSMOTOR. TVSMOTOR is correcting. First support is at 201-205 area if this is broken then the next support is at 168.

I am posting daily chart of HDIL. The intermediate wave (2) is almost retraced to 61.8% of wave (1). Wave (3) is almost 200% extension of wave (1). We have completed wave [1] and wave [2]. Now we are in prime wave [3]. one can buy at level 82 with a stop loss of 72 and target of 112.

Last edited:
The intermediate wave (2) is almost retraced to 61.8% of wave (1). Wave (3) is almost 200% extension of wave (1). We have completed wave [1] and wave [2]. Now we are in prime wave [3]. one can buy at level 82 with a stop loss of 72 and target of 112.

Which scrip is this, boss ? TF looks daily.

I am posting weekly chart of TATACOMM. Wave (3) is less than wave (1), in this case wave (5) should be less than wave (3), if this does not happen we should have to recount the waves.

The daily chart is as below, we are in 5 of wave (5). This wave 5 should be less than 482.79. If this does not happen so, then we have to recount.

Last edited: