Elliott Wave Theory

Wave 2 retraced 50% to wave 1. Wave 3 is 261.8% extension of wave 1.Wave 5 is now 161.8% extension to 1. There may be possibility that 5th wave may unfold as ending diagonal. Let us see what happens in future.

Disclaimer: This and all the ideas I present are for educational purpose only.

Wave 2 retraced 78.6% to wave 1. Wave 3 is 300% extension of wave 1.Wave 4 retraced 50% of wave 3. Wave 5 is 423.6% extension to 1. A-B-C wave correction has almost completed to 61.8% of wave 1-5. Once this correction is completed and some signs of reversal say bullish candlesticks are formed, one can think of taking long trade.

I am posting daily chart of Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited. We are in intermediate wave (5) of prime wave [3]. If we count alternatively and mark the chart [A], and [C] and assume wave [A] = wave [C], then one can expect a target of 1400 in near future.

Share of Arvind Ltd is correcting. If it break below 262 level then there is further weakness to the level of 215.

I am posting weekly chart of PNB. Wave (2) retraced almost 61.8% to wave (1). Wave (3) is 223.6% extension of wave (1). Wave (4) retraced 38.2% of wave (3). Wave (4) is unfolding, once this correction is complete, we can think of taking long position. It seems that the correction will complete near the levels of 857.95.

Last edited:
Which scrip is this ??
Wave (2) retraced almost 61.8% to wave (1). Wave (3) is 223.6% extension of wave (1). Wave (4) retraced 38.2% of wave (3). Wave (4) is unfolding, once this correction is complete, we can think of taking long position. It seems that the correction will complete near the levels of 857.95.

I am posting weekly chart of Biocon to understand its structure.

I am posting daily chart of Biocon. Wave 2 retraced almost 61.8% to wave 1. Wave 3 is 200% extension of wave 1. Wave 4 retraced 38.2% of wave 3. Wave 5 is 127.2% extension of wave 1.Head and shoulder pattern is forming. First support is at 420.58 and second support is at 338.65.

I am posting daily chart of Century Textile. Wave 2 retraced almost 50% to wave 1. Wave 3 is almost 300% extension of wave 1. Wave 4 retraced 38.2% of wave 3. Intermediate wave (3) has started. If the price goes above the 600 level the minimum target is 664.

I am posting weekly chart of RCOM. Prime wave [1] has completed. It seems that the prime wave [2] has also completed. Now we are in wave [3], If the price goes above the 111 level one can buy for the target of 165.25 with a stop loss of 92 rupees.