Elliott Wave Theory

prabhsingh

Though I already gave my opinion about EW if anyone is still interested best explained book I read is by Ramki Ramakrishnan (I forgot the name) ... i found it far better than Prechters/Neel'ys or Miners books.
Ramki is using EW for last 30 yrs and according to him Elliot Wave are the ones which worked at its best if understood properly.Name of his book is "Five Waves to Financial Freedom".

Though I already gave my opinion about EW if anyone is still interested best explained book I read is by Ramki Ramakrishnan (I forgot the name) ... i found it far better than Prechters/Neel'ys or Miners books.
The name of the book is 'Five Waves to Financial Freedom' by Ramki Ramakrishnan sold on amazon.com for a very reasonable price.

This is ACC daily chart. Wave (2) is almost 78.6% retraced to wave (1).Wave (3) is almost 161.8% extension of wave (1). Wave (4) retraced between 23.8 to 38.2% of wave (3). We are in wave (5). If daily candlestick closes above 1513.95 level then one can take long position with a target of 1610.06 and stoploss of 1456. Thanks.

Disclaimer: This and all the ideas I present are for educational purpose only.

Last edited:
Below is monthly chart of Titan. Wave [2] is almost 61.8% retraced to wave [1].Wave [3] is almost 161.8% extension of wave [1]. Wave [4] retraced 38.2% of wave [3]. wave [5] is almost 261.8% of wave [1].

Expending ending diagonal is forming in the wave [5] or (5). It is observation that if wave 5 is ending diagonal than there is sharp correction up to it's base as shown in Daily chart of titan. Below is daily chart of Titan.

I am posting daily chart of Bharti. The wave (3) is some what longer than wave (1). Wave (5) seems truncated. It seems that there is still some correction remains up to the level of 362.35.

Wave 2 retraced 38.2% to wave 1. Wave 3 is almost 161.8% extension of wave 1. Wave 4 retraced 61.8% of wave 3. There are two levels one is 265 and second is 231. If price goes below 231 then the wave 4 is not yet completed but if price goes above 265 then we are in wave 5 and our minimum target would be 318.

Wave 2 retraced 38.2% to wave 1. Wave 3 is almost 161.8% extension of wave 1. Wave 4 retraced 61.8% of wave 3. There are two levels one is 265 and second is 231. If price goes below 231 then the wave 4 is not yet completed but if price goes above 265 then we are in wave 5 and our minimum target would be 318.
What would be the target if wave 4 is not complete ??