EoD Update of Fibotrader

Dear Fibotrader Users,

EoD Update 21-09-2006:
there was some erroneous data in some of the bse indices on 19th & 20th.
b4 importing Indices tick on Delete existing quotes check box. it will rectify that.

Thanks,
Soumya

Last edited:
Dear Soumya_b,
thanx for your great support to me and all the Fibotrader user.Now everything is working fine with my fibotrader.I have some points to discuss with u.
1. I am not getting the data for DhampurSugar and some other stock though they are in the mother file(.csv) u uplpaded
I think i am not doing the right thing to get it(i mean its my operational operational problem) would u please solve this problem?
2.whenever i start to see a chart for the first time the chart comes with a templete with a few big candles. then again i have to change the visible time span to 1 year or two years to get the decent chart.Is there a way to change the default template.
3.When the time span is small say 6 months the charts are showing in candlestick format when the time span 1 year or more it becomes a barchart.
is there any way to change the bar chart to candle or candle to bar?at any time?
4I found a option during data import that, after clicking ascii import option the window comes with a dialog box with two tabs "Preference" and "File".In the preference section if i check the save in folder and select a folder name,it comes with the same result as when i dont check the save in folder.
please tell me whats the diff. between checking the box and not checking the box .
4. I want to Keep the NSE and BSE data setarately is it possible? how fibotrader keeps the track of the stock of two diff exchage? is it only stock code ?(I think so) or two diff database for two diff exchanges?
5. How could u separate the stock according to the industry?If i want to separate the data of nse stock as A-G, H-N,O-U and so on what should I do?
please help to solve the problem.
And if u give me permission to be getting bored by me i could ask u about my problemsin future.
I think my post will bore many of our members who are not a new commers like me in the TA field specially In the Fibotrader software.may I mail you in your mail ID? please let me know.my mail Id is [email protected]

Thanx and regards
Debdulal Bhattacharyya
Kolkata

Dear Soumya,
After reading about the Fibotrader TA software(Free Software), in your link,I went to the www.fibotrader.com whichversion of Fibotrader do we have to download? is it the one marked free?
Also let me know whether we have to be on line to use this software? If not, can we get to see any of the live charts, indicators etc while we are on line. I am asking because if I am logged on for online trading, can this software be accessed to save time from logging off, seeing the charts and logging on again. Also can you explain the procedure for data updation once again please?
Thanks a lot
Sharantaka

Dear Soumya,
I have successfully downloaded the fibotrader TA software,Quickstart,and your main.rar.html file. but for downloading files for EOD database which are 21833712,21836066,21836197,21838611,21838801,21841505,21841681,21842635 it says files can't be found.
Can u send them by E-Mail to [email protected] in zipped form? I will be waiting for your reply
Thanks
With Best Regards
Sharantaka

Dear Fibo Users,

there have some errors in index future data. pls import this file to Fibotrader.
before importing check on Delete existing quotes(slower).

thanks

Last edited: