Escape's Trading Diary - Options

del_66

Wow!! Are we twins or what? I started with the same thoughts about 6 weeks back. Tried a lot of stuff. I have put all that in my diary. (don't bother to go through the diary, it's just a lot of discarded confusion)

At the end of it, I have learnt nothing additional about the market, and probably never will. But I have learnt a lot about myself, and I think I am the key to me succeeding in the market. (my attempt at zen :)

I would tell you more, but first let me find the key to success.

escape

Time to square-off in another ten minutes, no overnight positions.
Squared off @ 102.10, loss of 4 points plus brokerages.

Overall just took two trade. One more trade I was suppose to take, but missed it, could have given good points. No worries.

Monday I'll not trade, as I'm travelling.
Hopefully I'll trade on Tuesday.

Relax and enjoy weekends.

sunilrhs

Dont worry...you can not trade on Monday even if you were not travelling...On Monday markets are closed due to EID....BTW Happy EID in advance...:)

Squared off @ 102.10, loss of 4 points plus brokerages.

Overall just took two trade. One more trade I was suppose to take, but missed it, could have given good points. No worries.

Monday I'll not trade, as I'm travelling.
Hopefully I'll trade on Tuesday.

Relax and enjoy weekends.

escape

Here is log as of last session.

Log:
Friday was ok day to trade.

NIFTY OPT 30AUG 12 CE @ 5300 (B)50 @107.30 (S)50 102.10 +260.00
NIFTY OPT 30AUG 12 PE @ 5500 (B)50 @125.73 (S)50 @123.85 -255.00

Result:
After deducting all charges: Rs -33.78

Capital Status:
Exact Initial Capital: Rs. 15746
Current Ledger balance Rs. 15109 (Some refunds done by broker, so back to almost initial capital).

Learning:
Last change in strategy seems good. Did only two trade and had minimal loss. Let's see how it works in future.