F&O ZERO BROKERAGE - JustTrade or RK Global

Which Broker is better?

• Total voters

stockBond

Greetings to all fellow traders,

I was concerned about the brokerage in F&O and henceforth based on Google Search, found two Brokers which provide zero or quite less brokerage:

1) JustTrade.in (from Bajaj Capital): Provides Zero Brokerage for 10K Per Year
2) RK Global: Provides Less Brokerage of Rs. 9 per Lot

There may be other brokers, which might be better than those listed above.

MY QUERY IS FOR CLIENTS OF ABOVE BROKERS >>

WHICH ONE OF THE ABOVE IS BETTER IN TERMS OF TRADING SOFTWARE, EXECUTION TIME, UPTIME, DOWNTIME, CUSTOMER SERVICES,

Thanks a million for your valuable time.
How is Bajaj (justtrade.in) Please let me know if you have faced any issues with the speed of trading coz they confirmed that for 14K plan one can do unlimited trade and brokerage is free.

jamit_05

I have a better brokerage plan. It is charging 0.004% on T/o, which is around Rs 6.4 per lot for F and O is at Rs.15 per lot. However, they take advanced brokergage.

But the brokerage is not as much of a killer as is the STT, OC etc... ;( any way around these? :)

justtrade (bajaj capital) is even worse. Their web based trading system was unavailable for 9:55 AM to 10:40 AM yesterday and today. They were even not picking the calls. WTF. Due to that I lost money in one of delivery position which was going to be profitable otherwise.

lvgandhi

I have a better brokerage plan. It is charging 0.004% on T/o, which is around Rs 6.4 per lot for F and O is at Rs.15 per lot. However, they take advanced brokergage.

But the brokerage is not as much of a killer as is the STT, OC etc... ;( any way around these? :)
Amit,
who is your broker?

stockBond

justtrade (bajaj capital) is even worse. Their web based trading system was unavailable for 9:55 AM to 10:40 AM yesterday and today. They were even not picking the calls. WTF. Due to that I lost money in one of delivery position which was going to be profitable otherwise.
Is it very difficult to trade due to server problem ? (coz they don't offer sofware). Please help ........I'm planning to take dmat a/c with them (14K unlimited free brokerage scheme)

jamit_05

Is it very difficult to trade due to server problem ? (coz they don't offer sofware). Please help ........I'm planning to take dmat a/c with them (14K unlimited free brokerage scheme)
If one is a regular/serious trader, why would you want to subscribe for uncertainity. We have enough of it already in this line of work.

It is suggested that for as little brokerage as 0.004% accounts with some good brokerage houses, like Religare, can be got. this is pretty minimal, like Rs.6.25 per lot.

If one is not a serious trader then its all good. Cuz the damage caused otherwise will be easily help you overlook the brokerage :)

stockBond

If one is a regular/serious trader, why would you want to subscribe for uncertainity. We have enough of it already in this line of work.

It is suggested that for as little brokerage as 0.004% accounts with some good brokerage houses, like Religare, can be got. this is pretty minimal, like Rs.6.25 per lot.

If one is not a serious trader then its all good. Cuz the damage caused otherwise will be easily help you overlook the brokerage :)
Is religare more reliable than justtrade ??

rahulskr

hi amit

can u let me know who is ur broker n which branch is providin such low brokerage......... is it without ne volume or turnover commitment etc...... i live in mumbai..... plz let me know...

cheers

lazytrader

Amit, I am interested in Religare. Can you please post some screenshots of market watch and charts. Also a list of studies (just a screenshot of the list not the overlay on chart).

I would be very grateful. Also I have a question about brokerage. Lets say I go for trump super thats 15k/yr and my brokerage ends up being much higher then can I switch to trump star half way through and adjust the prepaid brokerage?

What other recurring charges do you have? (AMC/software/demat)?