F&O ZERO BROKERAGE - JustTrade or RK Global

Which Broker is better?

• Total voters
Hi All,
Fund withdrawal update from RKG account.
I requested fund withdrawal (Rs.10k) on 08/09/09 @ 5.00pm thru Odin fund transfer link, I received a request number with comments -- (Your request is successfully registered and request # is XXXXX ). Checked my backoffice account after 1 hr and got amazed to see that they had already cut a check and updated the same in backoffice account with comment -- (Check # XXXX for Rs.10K is submitted for payment). On 09/09/09 evening I received SMS notification from HDFC that -- Amount of INR.10K is deposited in your a/c. I checked my HDFC online a/c and found that it was the same check deposited by RKG with comments -- ASAFALI xxxxxx - INR.10k.
So, overall they took flat 1 working day to payout (maybe fast coz both of our a/c are with HDFC).
Comments welcome.....regards to all....happy trading

VJAY

Hi All,
Fund withdrawal update from RKG account.
I requested fund withdrawal (Rs.10k) on 08/09/09 @ 5.00pm thru Odin fund transfer link, I received a request number with comments -- (Your request is successfully registered and request # is XXXXX ). Checked my backoffice account after 1 hr and got amazed to see that they had already cut a check and updated the same in backoffice account with comment -- (Check # XXXX for Rs.10K is submitted for payment). On 09/09/09 evening I received SMS notification from HDFC that -- Amount of INR.10K is deposited in your a/c. I checked my HDFC online a/c and found that it was the same check deposited by RKG with comments -- ASAFALI xxxxxx - INR.10k.
So, overall they took flat 1 working day to payout (maybe fast coz both of our a/c are with HDFC).
Comments welcome.....regards to all....happy trading
Dear anand,
Can you share more about their trading platforms here.How it works and is it stops frequently?(some posts seen here that trading is frequently desconnected),is the platform helpfull to intraday trading activity hence am trading full time.....etc.

lazytrader

Dear anand,
Can you share more about their trading platforms here.How it works and is it stops frequently?(some posts seen here that trading is frequently desconnected),is the platform helpfull to intraday trading activity hence am trading full time.....etc.
They provide odin as do more half of all the brokers in India.

spiritunit

I am just planning to open an account for F&O only, still I am confused with RKG, Ventura securities, religare etc. I am looking for low brokerage, good speed execution, better fund transfer and some problems with the above brokerage in this issue. Can any one recommend a better one from this or any other broker house?

To lazytrader, I found you most of time you're in this broker section :D so you could recommend a better one? Which brokerage you're using now?

lazytrader

I am just planning to open an account for F&O only, still I am confused with RKG, Ventura securities, religare etc. I am looking for low brokerage, good speed execution, better fund transfer and some problems with the above brokerage in this issue. Can any one recommend a better one from this or any other broker house?

To lazytrader, I found you most of time you're in this broker section :D so you could recommend a better one? Which brokerage you're using now?
hehe.., I am looking for a broker myself. But everyone has a different problem. RKG doesn't have backfill, connectivity issues, no market order
Religare doesn't allow after market orders techincal issues
Only Angel left, but there are complaints about them too.

the moment I say I am going to open account with so and so broker everyone starts telling what problems the broker has. :lol: