Finvasia

Today,i deposited back money after quarterly settlement,but reflecting neither in shoonya not in back office, it's more than 2 hours now,their customer service which got connected after 20 minutes of trying,hung up my call after giving few details

Sent from my moto g82 5G using Tapatalk

Today,i deposited back money after quarterly settlement,but reflecting neither in shoonya not in back office, it's more than 2 hours now,their customer service which got connected after 20 minutes of trying,hung up my call after giving few details

Started showing funds after 12

By raising ticket in prism and phone(though it took around 20 minutes to connect),the issue is not yet resolved

Now, in my communications, I insist that they reply in writing only. Today also I contacted them in chat. I was 99 in the queue, but it got through.

But they don't provide a chat transcript, so I gave a "thumbs down" to the chat person.

Their phone call always seem to come at an inconvenient time and no callback number. The communication person always changes and you have to explain everything to the new person.

I find their phone calls very very irritating.

Now, in my communications, I insist that they reply in writing only. Today also I contacted them in chat. I was 99 in the queue, but it got through.

But they don't provide a chat transcript, so I gave a "thumbs down" to the chat person.

Their phone call always seem to come at an inconvenient time and no callback number. The communication person always changes and you have to explain everything to the new person.

If you mail them to provide the chat transcript they will provide the same

siyalikashyap

Stop overthnkng.U cant control evrythng, Be it
As usual every quarter, the funds are not showing in Shoonya after quarterly settlement.
yr usually they do settlement on Friday or Saturday
so i trf back the funds from bank directly on sunday and wait for monday to get it updated by 1 pm
and mostly this works for me by 11-12 pm they update the funds and trade after ..!

siyalikashyap

Stop overthnkng.U cant control evrythng, Be it

arey but wts wrong in that to send the chat transcript??

I have taken this too from them by emailing them!! but that too once in a blue moon only not only basis!!