Finvasia

yr usually they do settlement on Friday or Saturday
so i trf back the funds from bank directly on sunday and wait for monday to get it updated by 1 pm
and mostly this works for me by 11-12 pm they update the funds and trade after ..!
It is a statutory requirement, the quarterly settlement.

But with the other brokers, the transferred funds are shown from Monday morning 8 am onwards, before the market opening.

Yes quite funny it is!! but somehow i get it by emailing them..!
Yes, you get it, but you never know when and you never know if the answer is pertinent or written by some autistic neonate in their customer care.

My ticket dated 2nd July about MF redemption was answered by one such person after 3 days and the re-direct has still not been answered.

Yes, you get it, but you never know when and you never know if the answer is pertinent or written by some autistic neonate in their customer care.

My ticket dated 2nd July about MF redemption was answered by one such person after 3 days and the re-direct has still not been answered.
they need to work alot on MF part ... its not upto the mark i have also realised that bus investwell wali app is good to konw the NAV n ol... i hope they are working on it

For me = Groww ia good for MG and shoonya is good for trading

they need to work alot on MF part ... its not upto the mark i have also realised that bus investwell wali app is good to konw the NAV n ol... i hope they are working on it

For me = Groww ia good for MG and shoonya is good for trading
For mutual funds, Groww is ok, but you often get this message :

1720713396445.png

Also, they actively demote the IDCW option in MFs, specially in the NFOs.

For MFs, I find it better to invest through the RTAs (CAMS and Kfintech) app, and view in MFcentral. Also, MFcentral gives the best CAS (combined account statement)

But what to do with my MFs stuck with Finvasia :(

For mutual funds, Groww is ok, but you often get this message :

View attachment 51194

Also, they actively demote the IDCW option in MFs, specially in the NFOs.

For MFs, I find it better to invest through the RTAs (CAMS and Kfintech) app, and view in MFcentral. Also, MFcentral gives the best CAS (combined account statement)

But what to do with my MFs stuck with Finvasia :(

I will surely try this...! i havnt tried yet about CAMS and kfin..!

I've been following this conversation and I'm impressed with the ability to generate chat transcripts. It's a great way to keep track of discussions and share information with others. Keep up the good work @Finvasia
I don't think that you followed it well. I mentioned that they DON'T give out chat transcripts :)