Finvasia

Finvasia

Dear Finvasia by any chance do u have Nest setup for v3.11.3.2
i lost mine setup
and the newest Nest v 3.13 i don't liek extreme skin theme they used . i prefer classic theme so do u have Nest setup for v3.11.3.2 ?
OR if any of reader have setup if yes plz link me
Hi OneThatGotAway, Please send an email to client support and we shall be glad to share the required set up. Thanks

Flat stamp duty for MP hurts small investors. MP has 0.01% as delivery, 0.002% for rest products as duty upto 50 rs. So trades worth 10k~20k~30k see a decent amount going into duty whereas original stamp duty would be much lesser. To get delivery based breakeven one has to sell 1 lac worth shares. So positional traders or investors are on taking sides to accommodate future and option traders here. Anything could be done regarding this?
Anything on this? Accumulating small quantities and selling both will fetch 10 each side while if counted as percentage based for state it'll be much lower upto 1 lac. Please consider something with this regards.

cloudTrader

@Finvasia ,

If we use Bracket Order , then what is the leverage which you will be providing in case of a Banknifty Futures Contract ? I need to know how much I would require per lot for taking a BNF trade through Bracket order.

Thanks

Finvasia

Anything on this? Accumulating small quantities and selling both will fetch 10 each side while if counted as percentage based for state it'll be much lower upto 1 lac. Please consider something with this regards.
Hi 2021, We are working on this and shall update shortly. Thanks

Finvasia

@Finvasia ,

If we use Bracket Order , then what is the leverage which you will be providing in case of a Banknifty Futures Contract ? I need to know how much I would require per lot for taking a BNF trade through Bracket order.

Thanks
Hi CloudTrader, Bracket Order needs leverage as pre MIS Order Type. Say for Bank Nifty Futures, if total margin required is Rs 80,000 then you need 40,000 to place Bracket Order. Thanks

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
Hi CloudTrader, Bracket Order needs leverage as pre MIS Order Type. Say for Bank Nifty Futures, if total margin required is Rs 80,000 then you need 40,000 to place Bracket Order. Thanks
But, Why Bracket Orders have the same leverage as per MIS?

Bracket Order & Cover Order always have a predefined compulsory stop loss. So the margin requirement must be lesser than MIS.

Is there a valid reason for asking that much margin of 40,000, if someone put a stop loss of 100pt with Bank Nifty with BO-CO?
Even with 100pt slippage (imaginary worst of the worst case), total risk is only 100+100=200pt hence 8000 per lot BNF.

So, you must consider giving at least some extra margin benefits for BO-CO say 20,000/lot BNF [4X] to attract intraday traders. Just suggestion (IMO).
I know finvasia brokerage model is overall cheapest and best for option buyers.
But, I hope you'll release some margin for future traders also in upcoming days, especially using BO-CO.

Last edited:

cloudTrader

But, Why Bracket Orders have the same leverage as per MIS?

Bracket Order & Cover Order always have a predefined compulsory stop loss. So the margin requirement must be lesser than MIS.

Is there a valid reason for asking that much margin of 40,000, if someone put a stop loss of 100pt with Bank Nifty with BO-CO?
Even with 100pt slippage (imaginary worst of the worst case), total risk is only 100+100=200pt hence 8000 per lot BNF.

So, you must consider giving at least some extra margin benefits for BO-CO say 20,000/lot BNF [4X] to attract intraday traders. Just suggestion (IMO).
I know finvasia brokerage model is overall cheapest and best for option buyers.
But, I hope you'll release some margin for future traders also in upcoming days, especially using BO-CO.
I totally agree with headstrong007 views. BO aids in taking larger number of lots with a sense of security of stop loss in place. Also when you are charging a monthly subscription fees for BO then it should have some edge over the MIS type of order.