Finvasia

Raju

I am observing minor issues.
  1. When I open Nest Trader - RMS View Limits on Saturday /Sunday I do not see an Cash Margin Available .It is always shown as 0.00.In weekdays it shows properly.
  2. When I open Nest Trader - View Holdings/Collateral - Get Holdings on Saturday /Sunday I do not see any Scrip which I am holding.
Though on back office ( accesed via weburl ) it is shown but in case of other brokers it is shown properly.

superman

Can we get margins against LIQUIDBEES holdings. I am into writing options and Zerodha provides 90% margin against LIQUIDBEES which i can fully use to short options. Do we have same in FINVASIA.

If yes how this is done ? Is it via a trusted NSE allowed pledge / margin mechanism , ? Whats the guarantee that out pledge holdings are safe and wont be used for some other prop trades ?

Finvasia

I am observing minor issues.
  1. When I open Nest Trader - RMS View Limits on Saturday /Sunday I do not see an Cash Margin Available .It is always shown as 0.00.In weekdays it shows properly.
  2. When I open Nest Trader - View Holdings/Collateral - Get Holdings on Saturday /Sunday I do not see any Scrip which I am holding.
Though on back office ( accesed via weburl ) it is shown but in case of other brokers it is shown properly.
Hi Raju,
In NEST, the required information shall be available over the weekend. Our system undergoes maintenance over the weekends that refreshes the data for few hours.
Thanks

Finvasia

Can we get margins against LIQUIDBEES holdings. I am into writing options and Zerodha provides 90% margin against LIQUIDBEES which i can fully use to short options. Do we have same in FINVASIA.

If yes how this is done ? Is it via a trusted NSE allowed pledge / margin mechanism , ? Whats the guarantee that out pledge holdings are safe and wont be used for some other prop trades ?
Hi Superman,
Yes, LiquidBees can be used as collateral for trading. We have strict internal & external compliance audit policies on client funds and assure you that the same are truly followed.
Thanks

Infooo

Finvasia, I am loving the Scalpert. But only issue which I highlighted earlier also that it doesn't show Index values that is Nifty and SENSEX values for that I have to open other browsers to track. When are you planning to include them in Scalpert

OneThatGotAway

Finvasia man don;t call on phone during markets hrs.. i hate when u do that.

unless and untill there is no short of margin . a customer expect no call from u. Promotion / address check etc can wait till 3:30 pm rememebr that.

once a customer plces widtrawal request there is no point in calling and asking if there is any problem in trade. Trader withdraws profit at regular interval lol...

Atleast voice of girls are nice when they call haha that is plus

Finvasia

Finvasia, I am loving the Scalpert. But only issue which I highlighted earlier also that it doesn't show Index values that is Nifty and SENSEX values for that I have to open other browsers to track. When are you planning to include them in Scalpert
Hi Infooo, We are working to include the suggestions on ScalperT. Thanks.

Finvasia

Finvasia man don;t call on phone during markets hrs.. i hate when u do that.

unless and untill there is no short of margin . a customer expect no call from u. Promotion / address check etc can wait till 3:30 pm rememebr that.

once a customer plces widtrawal request there is no point in calling and asking if there is any problem in trade. Trader withdraws profit at regular interval lol...

Atleast voice of girls are nice when they call haha that is plus
Hi OTGA,
On a lighter note, we are always glad when traders make profits. We have passed on your suggestion to the concerned team for review but we tend to call clients after markets. Appreciate your feedback.
Thanks

OneThatGotAway

Thanks big boss
When u gone a allow Scalper Rt for user of NEST user
It sucks NOW user can use mobile but nest there is no mobile :(
hehe i know u working on it but whats eta lol

For fist time in a decade i opened a demate account hehe and i choosed
Finvasia haha

Over all in Discount broker You are Arjun :xD

Raju

Finvasia - We do not get any benefits for referral .....?? I have already passed on two clients and no benefit as such. Over the period whomever I had referred to Zerodha would open account with you but please provide some benefits for us to gain something out of this ....