Finvasia

Only thing in favour of Z is trust. The day Z customers start trusting other brokers, like Finvasia, who are providing unlimited trading free of brokerage, that will the day when, Z client base will drop southwards. Many has already shifted from Z client base.
And as far brokerage is concerned, it is now on a very higher side considering monthly or free brokerage plans. You do 5 buy and 5 sell trades (very normal for a retail trader) and you have to pay 200 as brokerage plus taxes. On a volatile day, their trading apps or software go haywire.
Let God save Z clients. :D

I dont think brokerage is issue with Zerodha. Main problem is their unwillingness to invest in their infrastructure .

Sent from my LS-5504 using Tapatalk
I agree. I moved out of Zerodha mainly because of their unreliable infrastructure.

Only thing in favour of Z is trust. The day Z customers start trusting other brokers, like Finvasia, who are providing unlimited trading free of brokerage, that will the day when, Z client base will drop southwards. Many has already shifted from Z client base.
And as far brokerage is concerned, it is now on a very higher side considering monthly or free brokerage plans. You do 5 buy and 5 sell trades (very normal for a retail trader) and you have to pay 200 as brokerage plus taxes. On a volatile day, their trading apps or software go haywire.
Let God save Z clients. :D
You could be right, maybe the only thing that's keeping Zerodha so profitable despite all of their problems is the fact that they have become a well-known name in discount-broking but even though traders may think they're trustworthy, I don't think it's wise to risk losing thousands or lacs of rupees on a volatile day by relying on Zerodha's unreliable infrastructure.

OneThatGotAway

Finvasia i am using old nest version .since u moved a data center can you provide new
INI file to connect ?

and no i don;t like latest nest version and latest version isnot compatible with RT to amibroker i use
hence i have to use old nest version only .... and today old version won;t connect
one with line1 lin2 Lan option........

so kindly make a NEW EV i.e configuration file ini for old nest v3.11 ty

Also indicator option in your nest is always off blank lol

You need to enable link to excel data in nest tooo for new version of nest
Link to excel is not working in nest v3.15

Last edited:

Infooo

This is Finvasia for you free brokerage and extremely unreliable service and immaturity. So you have to define the priority brokerage or service.
I am surprised which brokerage firm choose to update there software on a working day.