FIR lodged against PayTM in E-commerce Scam

Sunnyraj

After this incident, i think one has to take care of recharge transactions also through PAYTM or is it that only those using PAYTM WALLET are at risk ?:confused:

After this incident, i think one has to take care of recharge transactions also through PAYTM or is it that only those using PAYTM WALLET are at risk ?:confused:
if you look up their facebook page regularly, you will find instances of people complaining about their gmail being hacked or their debit cards having unknown transactions.

Sunnyraj

if you look up their facebook page regularly, you will find instances of people complaining about their gmail being hacked or their debit cards having unknown transactions.

That's some serious issue!! I recharge all mobile connections at my home through PAYTM.:annoyed:

I think i should shift to Freecharge.

lemondew

Discouraging. After investigation is over we ll know if they are directly involved in these activities or it happened due to some flaws in their payment systems.

If it is due to flaws there should be some strict monitoring and protocols put forward by central authority for all payment systems to be available for consumers. If there is already then its sad to know something this sort happened. We cant afford to have beta systems running with people putting their money.

Then police should book CM,Governor,PM & President for their negligence in failing to maintain the law and order in the first place.

Why? They are not responsible for the business management. you are comparing apples and oranges. The bank officials even after knowing where the money came from accepted it.

How about booking the higher management of the telecom operator through which the call was made to the victims for negligence too ?:rofl:

This makes absolutely no sense.