Forex signal provider

From the coool trading day you are now here under a different disguise...
This thread reminds of a famous english song,
Read the following in the same tune that I am writing about Bashir's new avatars..

Johnny loves Jenny but Jenny loves Joe

Joey wants Penny but Penny loves Bo

Bo isn't ready 'cos he's havin' fun -
Playin' with many is better than mone.

Bashir is Sweettrader and ,Sweettrader is fxpark,
They are all same with just different names,
They are here to sell you the dumb signal stuff,
One would be an absolute fool to fall for their bluff..

hahaha.... why on earth can't your Multimillion dollar signal provider afford a 50 dollar add on traderji.com is incomprehensible to my mind... God bless this kind of manipulators and God bless those who fall for it...

@sweettrader,

i know fxprosignalalert is a very good provider,i use them too,so u can also try them out and also zulutrade.com i actually dnt use them but i know people who seem to say they are good.

bashir

yes ....and he also helps in trading.

I recommended him because he will tell to continue with free signals....He tells no need for premium service ...

So dont put your money on signals.....
please how reliable is his signal,how long have you been using him,can u rate him,and how does he help in trading,pls i need your assistance

please how reliable is his signal,how long have you been using him,can u rate him,and how does he help in trading,pls i need your assistance
You can see his perfomance in his blog....its not his paid signals perfomance.

The perfomance you see is his free signals which he gives in mail.

Yes he is reliable, He dont give signals for the sake of giving it. Sometimes he dont give.

I m now only with his free signals and its good.....Just try him and join

You can see his perfomance in his blog....its not his paid signals perfomance.

The perfomance you see is his free signals which he gives in mail.

Yes he is reliable, He dont give signals for the sake of giving it. Sometimes he dont give.

I m now only with his free signals and its good.....Just try him and join
Thank you i will test him to see

Madhan,

Are you the person giving tips on 4xcity, cuz I saw ur email id there.

Thanks,
Sanjoy

Last edited:
What a coincidence! woooooooooooooooow...

Sanjay bada sayana hota jaa raha hai bhai....

Well done blood... infact I suggest, you should have taken subscription fee from bashir, sweefxtrder, fxpark and all the aliases of basheer here.

You played a very smart game and i am proud of it. This guys want to sell their signal under the pretext of discussing signals... and you gave them a doosra by refering your own...

Man the Forex jungle is getting murkier and murkier, with Lions, Tigers, parks, sweet and finally BLOOD... :happy:

On a second thought.... Blood why do you subscribe to so many signal providers when you have such great and advanced systems.. Gotcha...

did you check my updated statements on your mt4live.com ... made two very good trades today... ;)

What a coincidence! woooooooooooooooow...

Sanjay bada sayana hota jaa raha hai bhai....

Well done blood... infact I suggest, you should have taken subscription fee from bashir, sweefxtrder, fxpark and all the aliases of basheer here.

You played a very smart game and i am proud of it. This guys want to sell their signal under the pretext of discussing signals... and you gave them a doosra by refering your own...

Man the Forex jungle is getting murkier and murkier, with Lions, Tigers, parks, sweet and finally BLOOD... :happy:

On a second thought.... Blood why do you subscribe to so many signal providers when you have such great and advanced systems.. Gotcha...

did you check my updated statements on your mt4live.com ... made two very good trades today... ;)

What a coincidence?...whats your problem? Thats not my mail id...

Then i didnt recommend 4xcity.

I said dont go to paid providers...only go to free providers.

I said 4xcity (A single Provider) because he gives signals free....not for MONEY.

Did i tell i susbcribed? I just didnt tell to subscribe or anything..i just tell to see his free signals

And i dont want to see your perfoamnce in DEMO ...Reall is better.

Demo, Usually everyone do that. Not a Perfoamnce factor.

What happened to your BMW Thread? I didnt see it in list? Why... ?

I fed up with this game, please leave it. If you want to start agian..then play alone. This is the last reply to your post

If you gonna reply again to my posts and threads..then you are talking to a Dead Dog.

Yes, Dog. Dead Dog cant speak. Sorry.

**Moderators, Just make sure this forum is for Forex, Not for " I found You! " Game,