Forex signal provider

What a coincidence! woooooooooooooooow...

Sanjay bada sayana hota jaa raha hai bhai....

Well done blood... infact I suggest, you should have taken subscription fee from bashir, sweefxtrder, fxpark and all the aliases of basheer here.

You played a very smart game and i am proud of it. This guys want to sell their signal under the pretext of discussing signals... and you gave them a doosra by refering your own...

Man the Forex jungle is getting murkier and murkier, with Lions, Tigers, parks, sweet and finally BLOOD... :happy:

On a second thought.... Blood why do you subscribe to so many signal providers when you have such great and advanced systems.. Gotcha...

did you check my updated statements on your mt4live.com ... made two very good trades today... ;)
i think u r really jobless,going through all your posts,u have jus been causing harvoc,disturbing other people,besides if u dnt have anytin constructive to say,cant u jus keep quite....i can see u have moved from "Bike-BMW-Bicycle" :clap: n besides am so happi the people u were actually tryin to fool didnt fall for your bike-bmw crap, bmw ma ass

go get a job if u have lost all your money,i fink i need someone to wash ma dogs ass,send me your cv, that should keep u busy

The kind of language you have used in an open forum talks volumes about what you are, where you come from and where you are heading.

Bike 2 Bmw is closed because of first generation literates like you, who only know how to scribble a little in english and consider themselves educated.

If Bmw is your @$$ as you said in your post then many here in traderji would love to ride it :lol:

Now as far as the job offer is concerned... I suggest wait for sometime as you have yet not sold a signal subscription, and the way you are desperate to sell it, gives a hint of your stinking but not rich (nawabi) present situation.
So for the time being I suggest you and your family carry on with it as you have been doing it all this days (ab to adat bhi pad gayi hogi)...

Or you can give that job to the sardar who has thanked your great post... (preet tu aur kya kya karega re, gigolo bana, bank sweep karta hai (jhadu marta hai) ab iske paas cv bhej diya)

I have two things to request to two different groups of people here:

First to the Moderators: You guys have been doing a fabulous work and made TJ a name to be reckoned with. this will certainly bring opportunists to exploit the vulnerable newbies in trading. But somewhere we need to draw a line, like what ff has done... commercial connotations in commercial segment... so that the one who goes there knows everything is a sales pitch.. and then let the best sales pitch win.. but if we allow people like basheer, fxpark, sweettrader (all are same) and many others to play the dirty tricks that they play... somewhere the mission will get diluted....

Now this is me... this is how I write... If you think that I am bringing a negative vibe in here..... then please ban me after this forum... I will not return to this forum...

Secondly I request few friends who think that I have infact done good for the overall benefit of new comers. I am sure I have few friends who could see beyond the sarcasm and find that my ultimate goal was for the benefit of the people, particularly the newbies.. (the newbies will not know it (not all of them), you guys know it, I stood by the newbies all this days)
People like bashir, fxpark and others they exploit the new comers for some petty commissions... in his earlier thread I urged him to post just 3 days signals and if he is right.. subscriptions will flood in.. but no.. they will not do it.

If you friends think that i am doing things for the overall good of the forum, just post a thanks here... I know it will take courage to openly post a thanks to laluji's post... but those who agree with me... I am sure already has a lot of courage...

Tavnaz

Re: laluji's post.

Lalu ji,
I would have said thanks but, i thought, i write a post.
Now listen i very well know you are filled with sarcasm, and some of the people including me, on TJ, like it.
But If you really want to help newbies then post your thread about which you were talking on edwards thread, that you want to post a system.
You may use your sarcastic ways in your thread, and no one will bother you.
and if some bunch of BS try to spoil it we will all deal with it.
And not to mention,i would happily subscribe to your thread.
So you want to help,then go ahead.:thumb:
I will be waiting for your posts.;)
Regards,
Tavnaz

Edward

Re: laluji's post.

I second that motion laluji...

Now there are some secret admirers of yours in this forum. Madhav calls you Fransisco, and you know what fransisco stands for. I know many who are in contact with me who are big fans of yours. If I get post on my thread and another thread where you have posted, trust me I see your post first :lol: and at the same time, when I see your post on my thread, I become anxious too.

Your statement on mt4live.com is very impressive. We would all love to see you discuss your trading methodology. this will help a lot of people particularly the newbies.

And also lets excuse basheer and team, some of your Kadu vachans are like a sledge hammer blow, some might loose their civilized senses for a minute or two... :lol:

Your last post on my thread was just a teaser, and I know it.
Hope to see more of your strategies laluji...

Lalu ji,
I would have said thanks but, i thought, i write a post.
Now listen i very well know you are filled with sarcasm, and some of the people including me, on TJ, like it.
But If you really want to help newbies then post your thread about which you were talking on edwards thread, that you want to post a system.
You may use your sarcastic ways in your thread, and no one will bother you.
and if some bunch of BS try to spoil it we will all deal with it.
And not to mention,i would happily subscribe to your thread.
So you want to help,then go ahead.:thumb:
I will be waiting for your posts.;)
Regards,
Tavnaz

If you friends think that i am doing things for the overall good of the forum, just post a thanks here... I know it will take courage to openly post a thanks to laluji's post... but those who agree with me... I am sure already has a lot of courage...

Keep Rocking !!!

:clap:

What a surprise..

Never thought so many of you will turn up and stand by me. I am overwhelmed by your support. (this gratitude in no way means I will not be sarcastic or pull the leg of people who have thanked my post)

fxpark, basheer and friends looks like atleast there are 12 other than me who would love to ride your BMW (you know which bmw we are talking here) and also looks like you will be stuck up with the dog job for the remaining years of your life. So enjoy and pm me your address I will send you some good hand wash from europe ;)

The opportunity in Forex Trading is just amazing in India today. there is ample room for trainers, traders, fund managers, sellers, programmers (edward I am borrowing this line from your post). As rightly pointed out by Ed, the scope is immense. The Indian time zone too is very helpful. We have everything except the right attitude and the right kind of planning...

I have no idea what kind of thread you want me to start. give me an idea and if it's exiting we all can work on it...

Re: What a surprise..

Never thought so many of you will turn up and stand by me. I am overwhelmed by your support. (this gratitude in no way means I will not be sarcastic or pull the leg of people who have thanked my post)

fxpark, basheer and friends looks like atleast there are 12 other than me who would love to ride your BMW (you know which bmw we are talking here) and also looks like you will be stuck up with the dog job for the remaining years of your life. So enjoy and pm me your address I will send you some good hand wash from europe ;)

The opportunity in Forex Trading is just amazing in India today. there is ample room for trainers, traders, fund managers, sellers, programmers (edward I am borrowing this line from your post). As rightly pointed out by Ed, the scope is immense. The Indian time zone too is very helpful. We have everything except the right attitude and the right kind of planning...

I have no idea what kind of thread you want me to start. give me an idea and if it's exiting we all can work on it...

i rili dnt have time for u,and u cant start the "How to wash a dogs ass" thread,i know you have plenty of live practicals to share...:clap:

all the best dude n how is the bicycle

Last edited: