Forex trading in India - Legal?. Here is RBI circular

I want to use Virtual Assistants in India to trade for me ... they would be trading my own money. I am a USA citizen ... and they would be trading through my USA trading account. Do I need to pay any taxes or fees to the Indian government? Do I need to register with the Indian Government? Anything else I need to know?

I want to use Virtual Assistants in India to trade for me ... they would be trading my own money. I am a USA citizen ... and they would be trading through my USA trading account. Do I need to pay any taxes or fees to the Indian government? Do I need to register with the Indian Government? Anything else I need to know?
Hi
wot kind of trading do u undertake? Is it forex trading

comm4300

No. No taxes required. You are just "outsourcing" your trading to India.

Anyone offering your the service is also fine as long as he receives "fees" in return from you as part of compensation.

forex ka jo RBI ka naya circular aaya hai FDI ko usko padho aur apna concept clear kar lo ab 25000$ remit kar sakte hain ban hat chuka hai , old wale main sansodhan hua hai usmain forex ke baare main koi jikra nahin hai

forex ka jo RBI ka naya circular aaya hai FDI ko usko padho aur apna concept clear kar lo ab 25000$ remit kar sakte hain ban hat chuka hai , old wale main sansodhan hua hai usmain forex ke baare main koi jikra nahin hai
news share karo yar fir link do jaha se log use padh sake. Kafi log hain jo RBI ke dar se Trading nahi karte hain.

agar koi rule ya kanoon desh ki public ke economic welfare ya demand ke khilaf kam kar raha hai to usko kayam karna public ki responsibility banti hai sarkar agar public ko poverty aur Unemployment se nahin bachha sakti to **** on their useless rules and break the rules sarkar ke jail main abhi itni jagah nahin hai ki woh 10 lack public ko band rakh sake , government should for the people not should against the people , TAX mat do aur forex trade karo aur koi tax mange to usko joote gift main do governer ya pm king nahin hain public king hai India is a democratic country .

This can be bypassed.

Simply convert your INR to LR in USD. After that it can be used for anything like forex trading.

LR is liberty reserve. RBI does not own LR an is outside of india's jurisdiction.

So what stops anyone from trading forex. I have shown you how to trade forex legally now.

Can we please put this to rest.

ONCE AGAIN I M REPEATING, YOU CAN TRADE FOREX LEGALLY. JUST BYPASS THE FEMA ACT.
Hi, thnx for the info......but how do u get INR converted to LR in USD?