Free EOD analyzing software.

Dear aenigo,
Congratulations for your excellent work. Can i know where the downloaded files (60 MB) are stored so that i can use them on my other computer also without redownloading the data.

Dear aenigo,
Congratulations for your excellent work. Can i know where the downloaded files (60 MB) are stored so that i can use them on my other computer also without redownloading the data.
Daily EOD files are stored in C:\profitindicators\data\

Hope this helps.

Very good Job man.
All the best for ur future expansion of this software.
Try to do stanalone software for EOD and RT too..
My best wishes to u...
If u need any techinical advise regarding this contact me on rvkiran (at the rate of) yahoo dot com.

prst

I went through the site.

Its really cool.
I need some clarifications about it.

When I click on BSE\NSE tab on top, It will list down the prominent shares of BSE along with the various indicators in green and red.
The last column displays the Overall rating, (bullish or bearish). this is helpful for newbie like me to make a buy/sell decision for intraday.
I didnt understand the meaning of 2nd and 3rd columsn from the right (Num up and Num down images in green and red).
does a higher number for bearishness indicates that it has strong uptrend?

please clarify my doubt.

thanks
prashanth

I went through the site.

Its really cool.
I need some clarifications about it.

When I click on BSE\NSE tab on top, It will list down the prominent shares of BSE along with the various indicators in green and red.
The last column displays the Overall rating, (bullish or bearish). this is helpful for newbie like me to make a buy/sell decision for intraday.
I didnt understand the meaning of 2nd and 3rd columsn from the right (Num up and Num down images in green and red).
does a higher number for bearishness indicates that it has strong uptrend?

please clarify my doubt.

thanks
prashanth
Num up gives number of indicators give positive signal and num down says number of indicators give negative signal.

Pls check that u have installed Java Runtime 6 installed in your system.

Thank you. I have already done it and its working fine... The thing is..i thing i need to learn quite a good to use this.. sounds to be a good site and software.

does profitindicators.com work in mobile browsers?? it is not working in my mobile.

thank you.