Free EOD analyzing software.

Dear sir i would like to subscribe for moving average crossover live chart.Could you please suggest which is the best chart and less cost
To be frank I am a free user. I will only opt for paid service once i get hands on it. At present I am checking on profitindicators .com , aptistock and icharts.in. I suppose icharts is less costly. but please do your homework and then try. i am little aware about all this. i shared only what I had. I amy mention most of these are EOD. may be icharts is live
Thanks

Dear Sir, I have been using your software “Profit Indicators” from last 2-3 Days.

Today I am getting connection problem and getting a dialogue box with message

For NSE Data Uploading ( Unable to Launch the Application)

For Both Uploading

( 1st line.....Unable to Downloading EOD File for. 2nd line....Check the Folder" c:\ profitindicators\data\bse" not to be write protected. 3rd line...... Check the internet connection.)

Regarding this Firstly, I have checked my internet connection and my further efforts is reinstalled my windows and the software also but still I am facing this problem,

So please take necessary action and advice me the solution.

Thanking You

Akarshan sapra

Dear Sir, I have been using your software Profit Indicators from last 2-3 Days.

Today I am getting connection problem and getting a dialogue box with message

For NSE Data Uploading ( Unable to Launch the Application)

For Both Uploading

( 1st line.....Unable to Downloading EOD File for. 2nd line....Check the Folder" c:\ profitindicators\data\bse" not to be write protected. 3rd line...... Check the internet connection.)

Regarding this Firstly, I have checked my internet connection and my further efforts is reinstalled my windows and the software also but still I am facing this problem,

So please take necessary action and advice me the solution.

Thanking You

Akarshan sapra

Guys,

Sorry about that. There was a problem with the server. It has been fixed now. The software and the site should work fine now. Please let me know if there is still some problem persists.