Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh1

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Sir, Thank you for your RTNOW.
I using this fist time,as per your recommed I got RTD attribute licence from my broker.
The RTnest.xmls is working properly.It gets real datafeed from nest trader,but when I start rtdata the amibroker starts without any data like candle.
Kindly help me sir.......
I followed your all steps again and again but same problem.
Krishna,
Are you getting symbols in Amibroker? see troubleshooting instruction no. 6. You have to wait till it accumulates data for some time. It needs atleast 3 ticks to show tick chart and 3 minutes of data to show candles on 1 min. chart. If you do not get candles after 5 minutes, give a snapshot of your Amibroker. Also check date settings

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

sir, am not get symbols and waited for 30mins.But no use.
and hoe to change date setting. How to add snapshot of ami?

josh1

sir, am not get symbols and waited for 30mins.But no use.
and hoe to change date setting. How to add snapshot of ami?
See video from link given below for date setting.
For snap shot click on prtsc button and save. Upload image in imageshack or imgur and give link here.

hello sir, i am using office 2003 and win xp2.. will i be able to setup and use the software provided by u?

hello sir, i am using office 2003 and win xp2.. will i be able to setup and use the software provided by u? i am primarily looking for odin to amibroker and gogle rt data.. plz reply....

hello sir as per instruction i have done every thing but i am not getting any symbol in amibroker even after backfilling the data from nest or now please need your help!!!

Raghuveer

hello sir as per instruction i have done every thing but i am not getting any symbol in amibroker even after backfilling the data from nest or now please need your help!!!
Perhaps a more detailed description of the problem might help. Please go through the post below.

Users are expected to follow the setup instructions given in accompanied word document to get realtime charts.

Please do not clutter this thread with one line questions like these.

1. I AM NOT TOO GOOD IN COMPUTER RELATED STUFF, PLEASE HELP ME.
2. I DID EVERYTHING AS PER INSTRUCTIONS BUT I AM NOT GETTING CHARTS. PLEASE HELP.
3. BACKFILL IS NOT HAPPENING.

Answer to question 1 is this-
You need not be good in computers to follow this. Follow all the instructions. If you do not understand any instruction, ask me. Sorry, I cannot do spoon feeding. Please help yourself first and thereafter I will help you.
Answer to question 2 and 3 is this -
What do you mean by that. I cannot help you with one line information. Check whether you followed all the steps as given. Give me the exact step where you are not getting desired results and ask specific question.

If you want help, please ask your question in detail. I have given troubleshooting instructions. Read them and if your question is not answered there, ask it here.

You will have to tell me about your operating system, data source (from where you want data) and target.
Setup instructions are serially numbered. Desired results are given in Green coloured Steps. You will have to tell me exactly which steps you did and where you got stuck.

hello sir, i am using office 2003 and win xp2.. will i be able to setup and use the software provided by u? i am primarily looking for odin to amibroker and gogle rt data.. plz reply....

josh1

No. Minimum requirement is Office 2007. You will not be able to open the files in Office 2003.

Status
Not open for further replies.