Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh1

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

sir i deleted all things and downloded again .
I do not understand this. Did you reinstall windows?
If it was working earlier and you have not changed Windows that means your broker has not enabled RTD server for your account.

josh1

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

sir i tried 2 times bt in amibrocker nothng is happening...sir plz assist me through team viewer it will take at most 7min.as in my trading software open in excel option is already there so rates updating in excel but nt in amibrocker...
Give me snapshot of txt file in C:\RT before that. I suspect this is date format problem

Last edited:

Thank you Very Much Sir.
Thank you Very Much Sir.
Thank you Very Much Sir.

Its working amazingly.I am saved with your project.
In my case I just kept in B2 R:\ so that I got the problem .
Now I removed R:\ and kept the cell blank, it works great.

Thank you Very Much Sir.
Thank you Very Much Sir.
Thank you Very Much Sir.

sir plz help me through team viewer....i tired so much by repeating same steps bt did nt success....so plz sir my t.v.
942 491 175

josh1

sir plz help me through team viewer....i tired so much by repeating same steps bt did nt success....so plz sir my t.v.
942 491 175
Vijay,

A connection could not be established. You are giving only one line information. I cannot help you like that. I need snapshot of whichever excel file you are using and also of text file in C:\RT folder. Please read post #2 of this thread.

Last edited:

hello sir as per instruction i have done every thing but i am not getting any symbol in amibroker even after backfilling the data from nest or now please need your help!!!

josh ji, till today i was using NOW to capture data and it was working very fine but as i migrated from NOW to NEST Trader and even i switched to latest RT excel which i downloaded from your signature and did all the same setting's as per instruction's but still i am not able to get live data to amibroker and there is no error in excel the only issue i am facing is not getting live data to amibroker need your guidance regarding this issue.

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/5226/86381473.png

Last edited:

josh1

josh ji, till today i was using NOW to capture data and it was working very fine but as i migrated from NOW to NEST Trader and even i switched to latest RT excel which i downloaded from your signature and did all the same setting's as per instruction's but still i am not able to get live data to amibroker and there is no error in excel the only issue i am facing is not getting live data to amibroker need your guidance regarding this issue.

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/5226/86381473.png
Check MyNest.txt file in C:\RT. Give me snapshot

sir plz dnt angry on me...as i forgot to modify data and timings..so sorryy

Status
Not open for further replies.