From Bike to BMW in 2 Years - A Forex Journey with Laluji

Status
Not open for further replies.
people came to forum to learn,share and earn.
some reveal their system others do not...........no problem in it.
but one must have a control over the language
look at wod ,lincoln,praveen taneja,savant garde,vassoma,rajputz...........all these guys post regularly.just look at their tone

To all my Fans and Foes

I never like to humiliate anybody, that's not the way I am, but I like calling a spade a spade and would like you guys to do the same. I try to match wit with wit and so sometime in the future and in the past I might have overemphasized certain things. To make it sound rhythmic and appropriate you need to say few things that might sound a bit derogatory, but my intentions are not to hurt anybody personally, all that I say should be seen as a positive criticism or a brutally honest reply. ---
This is my disclaimer... having said that, I would like to answer each of those who took their time and posted here, some out of busy schedules and some busybodies to get some attention, nontheless, you people posted... so everyone gets their replies.

Smarty it's both the Technical as well as the fundamental goes into my decision making. Will post the charts once I start posting the calls too..

we had a late night bash and woke up late just to find all you guys waiting to slaugher me..

Yasirdxb, looks like finally you figured out what is foolish and what is not, good for you, my calls will be live, that means as I take the calls I will post it here, without knowing the future outcome, for further clarification on what live means, at this point of time I can suggest you to post a question in Preets newcomer thread or Ed's beginner thread.

Pride, lets not brag about what happened in the past lets look forward to the future... if I say what happened in the last two years, it would be nothing but bragging to most of my Friends here.

Vicky Ag--- Looks like it's time for you to change your Glasses or get your eyes tested because in the Forex section of TJ there are only few good threads worth having a look, and still you find it difficult to 'sift' through... hope everything is fine with you...

Cool_KK: If becoming popular was my objective, I would not hide behind the name of Laluji, I might have created an id with my own name. Today, you can tell your girlfriend that you are laluji, and trust me, if you make your date to read few of my posts she will do anything for you just for the humour and wit in it. ;)

Raj567: Koi is bachche ko batao ki forex market saturday subah bandh hota hai, lagta hai, Sabji Mandi se sidha ayaa hai TJ per...

Preet: I have no idea why are you defending me and supporting me... anyways thanks... but anything on free Masons, and we will be there, myself and smarty...

Capricon: You are the only one I think I will get along with in TJ... I am planning to be in India in Diwali, will catch up with few guys in Bangalore and delhi...

Praveen Taneja: I salute your spirit to have 3 laughing smileys even after coming down to a bike from honda city... (the only possibility or logical explanation for someone to react this way is that he or she might have been a driver in honda city and now they have a hire purchased bike) ;)

Blood: Whatever i said is for the beneficial of Gunavathi, if he only listens and follows one system for a month or two he will be well off... This is my reading of gunavathi, he would have tried thousand differnt systems for 1 week, and he will keep on hunting for the holy grail, till date as a trader he would be a failure, ask him to refute me if he is honest.

back to Raj567: Everyone has a different tone, this is mine... and guess what you are a member in TJ for the past 2 plus years, people have thanked you only 16 times.... even with the kind of sarcasm and rebuke, in just one month there are more people who have thanked me than you...
So what have you achieved with your tone, invisible RAj567..

I said I will post live calls, I did not say i will be available live to you guys 24 x 7 .... so take care and here comes the stupid smiley once again :clap:

no problem ,at least i am from somewhere.
not intrested in ur calls....no one can hurt me as u feel now.
by do not post for getting thanks.advice oters only trade on your studies and do trade as per some stupid calls.
i am here for learning & earning and doing very well.

Blood: Whatever i said is for the beneficial of Gunavathi, if he only listens and follows one system for a month or two he will be well off... This is my reading of gunavathi, he would have tried thousand differnt systems for 1 week, and he will keep on hunting for the holy grail, till date as a trader he would be a failure, ask him to refute me if he is honest.
Yes you are honest and direct to your point...But your post slightly affects people feelings...

Noone wants to learn in hard way..just tell him nicely :)

And start giving calls....:clap: (stupid smiley, But it makes the reader think about smilling atleast 0.000000000000001 second)

Raj, kid you have gone through my posts, and you know a bit about how I respond, phir bhi teen baar tune mujhe ungli kee is thread per... abhi to maine kuch kaha hi nahin aur tu itna naraaz ho gaya hai...

But thanks for advicing others to trade on 'My' studies ;)

Friends if you are very formal and can't take sarcasm, criticism and honest reply in 'no BS manner' then do yourself a favour and don't post anything here... just enjoy the posts where everybody else screws me and I screw everybody else... the moment you post here, get ready to get some good matured feedback, like one you receive from your school or college friends... remember, close friends give you valuable advice with lot of cuss words... I don't use cuss words because I don't want to violate the forum rules... but you got my point...

Blood, I missed the short on EJ this morning, and for the past one to two hours, the hourly charts and the four hourly charts are not in sync... so I was just waiting for the right entry...

As preet mentioned, I don't enter trades without a setup... if I have a setup i will trade, if I don't get the right atmosphere, then not... seems you trade forex for a while, don't you think what I am saying is right?

As for people like Gunavathi, they will keep on testing thousand different system before they quit trading...

Bruce Lee once remarked, ' I am not afraid of one who has practiced thousand different kicks, but I am afraid (respect) of one who has practiced one kick thousand times'. it's a famous quote, if anybody is listening let them understand too... (this ones for bruce lee :clapping:)

no problem ,at least i am from somewhere.
not intrested in ur calls....no one can hurt me as u feel now.
by do not post for getting thanks.advice oters only trade on your studies and do trade as per some stupid calls.
i am here for learning & earning and doing very well.

vicky_ag

Re: To all my Fans and Foes

Vicky Ag--- Looks like it's time for you to change your Glasses or get your eyes tested because in the Forex section of TJ there are only few good threads worth having a look, and still you find it difficult to 'sift' through... hope everything is fine with you...
Dude, everything is fine with me. Whats wrong with your eyes? I am in no mood to take part in any mud slinging operation you have running here.

But for a sec, think about the new people landing here on TJ to learn about forex. Does your thread add any value?

I know many other threads are full of Illmunati stuff and the same old "Is forex is illegal in India ?" Going by your reaction, you also think they are trash. So why add to them? Or maybe I am wrong and you are suffering from myopia and don't understand that.

Anyways, carry on with the rant and mudslinging here.

Adios!

Just gone long on EJ...

Just wanted to start on a positive note, so made 20 pips and exited.

this is not mudslinging,, nobody is getting personal Vicky.
You have all the right to say that I am starting a thread thats of no use, but I can't say that look around 90 percent of the threads, don't even deserve to be a post. It's a different thing that I say that with some sarcasm in it... if you belong to those sensitive type kids like raj, then Adios to you, if wanna have some fun with real forex trading then don't say Alvida :)

Laluji, made 20 pips today, I did not post the call as I should have because juggling between posting and trading looks difficult, but I will get accquinted pretty soon, so hang on...

Status
Not open for further replies.