From Bike to BMW in 2 Years - A Forex Journey with Laluji

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will do it..

This account that I am trading will be especially for the TJ thread. Every weekend we compile and see what was the progress, profit or loss...

As i told you smarty the only problem will be how long this thread keeps me exited and hooked... it all depends upon how people participate, half of them are pissed off already so they will somehow try to piss me off too... which is a bit tough but not impossible. I plan to post live calls for 2 months minimum.

My problem is with the newbies, they don't do any reading, any home work, they don't even go through some good beginners thread here... they simply want to ask, that's very irritating/annoying. And they break the flow of the thread, few weeks down the line, no one remembers the main Objective of the thread...

Going for a late lunch, missed it just to take trade for TJ thread, imagine, in forums normally you get into things that you would never do otherwise..

Take care guys, i am done for the day, will catch up some beer, and meet you guys in the eve.. till then take care...

laluji, do post the screen shot of your account history atleast once a week. :D

Tavnaz

Dear laluji,
Firstly I very much appreciate what you are doing.:thumb:
Kindly atlest explain where you take your entry.
It's like the same free mason stuff, preet is posting.
I have no i ntention of fighting, but please raise this curtain over the stuff that your posting, so we can see whats happening.
Explain Entry point,Exit,etc
I am waiting.
Warm Regards,
Tavnaz

yasirdxb

Hmm...From Bike to BMW in 2 Years trading a demo account! btw good start with that LIVE trade.

... phir bhi teen baar tune mujhe ungli kee is thread per... abhi to maine kuch kaha hi nahin aur tu itna naraaz ho gaya hai...
You are one of those whom people would love to hate but can never ignore. You are sarcasm personified with subtle hints towards excellence. Keep going and keep pushing people to use their OWN BRAIN.

Bruce Lee once remarked, ' I am not afraid of one who has practiced thousand different kicks, but I am afraid (respect) of one who has practiced one kick thousand times'. it's a famous quote, if anybody is listening let them understand too... (this ones for bruce lee :clapping:)
So true.

Excuse me for any typo errors here, as I am just out of my bed and staring straight into Trajerdi.

Tavnaz, Yasir, Smarty, Sanjoy, brochus, harsh, Aditya and other silent brothers who keep an eye on this thread, and those sensitive sissies who occasionally glance here to see what big daddy lalu is posting, I have few statements to make.

a) The account I post here is not a live account (as noted smartly by demo trader yasir), because if you are into this game for a long time, you will know Account nos. , ticket nos. are sensitive information and I would not like it to be exposed.

b) Tavnaz I am not an exhibitionist, so trading live with so many people watching and waiting for you to fail is some times tough even for laluji. You know how much I detest the illuminati stuff, thus you will not find those king of stuffs here, I will post the entries and other details, in the coming trades.

c) you guys need to excuse me in the beginning as trading and posting the entries are two diagonally opposite activities, because I need lot of concentration to trade and thus also posting it in advance seems like a big multitasking job right now....

d) I will take an entry and will post it immediately, that means may be I will be in a pips profit or loss when you look at the trade that I have taken...

e) I like to trade our european session and the early us session, I am not that 18 hour guy. so for india it should be 12 - 3 or 4 and 6 - 9 that's all (now if you cant figure out the timings whether they are noon or evening, then you dont need a tutorial on Forex, but you need a tutorial on general knowledge and common sense. I am posting this because in one of the forums several years back, one guy asked me this question 12 -3 european session opening is it night in India or day)

f) As far as charts are concerned and the indicators, I will post different charts for all trades so that you wont know what I am using :))

Time for coffee, if we hae a trend in the making we will take the trade otherwise have a great day...

ok good

Go on with www.mt4live.com

They dont exposs your numbers or anything..

They show open orders,pendingorders and history which updates 5 mins automatically...

I know its difficult to post entries/TP and SL at forum...

This mt4live way is better than this..all can see your stats and signals...

I think i m right :)

Status
Not open for further replies.