Today morning also i checked with FYERS CHART for NIFTY/BNIFTY FUTURE but not updated/ corrected yesterday CLOSE LTP..

& HIGH/LOW VALUE ALSO NOT MATCH..

as per ur post no: 1059 , " For stocks, the Open, High & Low prices are matching. The closing prices are correctly updated the next day. Until then, the LTPs at 3.30 PMare recorded. The adjusted closing prices which NSE publishes after the market closes were being updated the next day before the market opens."
its also wrong...

its very serious mater to intraday chart based trader and fyers web reliability...

note:ur post 1059 with chart is updated in ur end but not in client end. why? pls check ...
Can you tell us which timeframe are you checking for? Because the daily time frame chart's open, high and low values are matching with the exchange.

upload_2017-12-14_16-43-0.png

Attachments

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Folks, as you all know that we are currently tied up with IL&FS Securities for DP services. You guys might have faced some inconveniences due to them (either in the form of delays or their operating mechanism). We're in talks with them to make your life a wee bit easier. Will let you'll know when stuff happens.

Dear Fyers...
again i told you clearly..
nifty/bank nifty index & future "HIGH PRICE/LOW PRICE" NOT MATCHED WHEN COMPARED TO " NEST TRADER/EXCHANGE EOD DATA"

PLS CHECK ATTACHED CHART FOR YESTERDAY NIFTY Future high...
HIGH.jpg

Dear TEJAS...

pls understand i observed FYERS WEB chart shows "high/low" price not match with index and future ,example charts i updated yesterday...

but u r mentioning closing price theory.

check with previous post chart of nifty future yesterday chart

i observed most of the volatile stocks 'high/low " value not match with compared while running nest trading platform in real time basis & exchange eod after market close /next day chart open
it's very ridicules error ..pls need to concentrate/correct it ..
its depending fyers reliable data source...

i guss data feed to fyersweb is not exchange feed ,maybe third party..
pls clarify it what type of data feed to fyersweb?

Hi,

There seems to be some confusion.

From the screenshot, we can see that you have loaded intraday charts on Fyers Web whereas the open, high, low values displayed on the NEST platform are the daily values.

You can change the chart timeframe from intraday to Daily and then compare the values.
Dear fyers ,
as per ur thought what time frame we see in intraday chart open,high,low,close value should not change compared to daily chart..
but here intraday chart shows "high/low " is wrong compared to daily chart

so check ...

Raj232

Dear fyers ,
as per ur thought what time frame we see in intraday chart open,high,low,close value should not change compared to daily chart..
but here intraday chart shows "high/low " is wrong compared to daily chart
so check ...
@optionwriter : might be give FyersTech a call share your screen and finalize. This is a major charting issue. Hope FyersTech fixes it fast :)