@Mukr , What can I say, no comments about their platform. We're just doing our best to ensure things are smooth for our clients.
Just to give you a heads-up on BO, RKSV/Upstox had come up with a nice feature of entering BO with Stop-Limit orders but their implementation has been terrible since orders which get executed in several parts create their own SLs & TPs, meaning let's say a single BO entry-order of 100 shares, if executed in 5 parts, would have 5 SLs & TPs, which is REALLY annoying & difficult to keep track of for day-traders; the ideal scenario would be for there to be only one SL & TP based on the AVERAGE entry-price. Here's more on the issue I faced with their BO - http://www.traderji.com/community/t...ne-trading-part-2.72820/page-423#post-1230831
http://www.traderji.com/community/t...ne-trading-part-2.72820/page-425#post-1231086

When your support called a few days ago, I also asked about Disclosed Quantity, & he seemed uncertain about it. Of course, I understand that Fyers Web is for FAST trading, so maybe not everyone would want to spend time putting in Disclosed Quantity for every order, which is why, IF you could offer a Disclosed Quantity feature (I know, it might be difficult with you guys being heavily reliant on TradingView team), then offer it as a preset %, so that Disclosed Quantity will be auto-filled based on whatever quantity we put in the actual quantity field, even the primitive Nest Trader has this useful feature.

kharikumaar

Our team will have a word with you on this. Kindly give me your client ID so I can arrange a call-back. We cannot draw conclusions based on the screen recording because it can happen due to multiple factors. I think there's a lag of a third of a second but we'll figure out why that's happening on your system.

funnily enough i had broached the same subject sometime back with approximately similar responses. i don't understand how various people can the same feedback and still it is considered to be a fault at our end. and in the previous post your tech team so casually say the lag is only 0.5 seconds (!!!!) . there are scams in our country itself where some broking houses have minted millions just by getting the feed a few micro seconds earlier, and here half a second is considered insignificant. The trouble is every criticism is being viewed not as a feedback and taken positively but as a complaint and is being justified.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Just to give you a heads-up on BO, RKSV/Upstox had come up with a nice feature of entering BO with Stop-Limit orders but their implementation has been terrible since orders which get executed in several parts create their own SLs & TPs, meaning let's say a single BO entry-order of 100 shares, if executed in 5 parts, would have 5 SLs & TPs, which is REALLY annoying & difficult to keep track of for day-traders; the ideal scenario would be for there to be only one SL & TP based on the AVERAGE entry-price. Here's more on the issue I faced with their BO - http://www.traderji.com/community/t...ne-trading-part-2.72820/page-423#post-1230831
http://www.traderji.com/community/t...ne-trading-part-2.72820/page-425#post-1231086

When your support called a few days ago, I also asked about Disclosed Quantity, & he seemed uncertain about it. Of course, I understand that Fyers Web is for FAST trading, so maybe not everyone would want to spend time putting in Disclosed Quantity for every order, which is why, IF you could offer a Disclosed Quantity feature (I know, it might be difficult with you guys being heavily reliant on TradingView team), then offer it as a preset %, so that Disclosed Quantity will be auto-filled based on whatever quantity we put in the actual quantity field, even the primitive Nest Trader has this useful feature.
We'll try to work around it in the near future. WIll take a look at links you've provided.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
The trouble is every criticism is being viewed not as a feedback and taken positively but as a complaint and is being justified.
Not true. We're taking and noting all the feedback and have made many changes based on that as you can see from our thread. The thing is that feedback in some cases has to be collective so that we can look into it on priority. What the tech team meant is that if you run 2 platforms simultaneously, there can be a bandwidth issue and a lag, in this case (0.5 seconds). Don't take it in the negative context, we always improve ourselves and our platform based on feedback from customers only!

Dear Tejas..

As u told ,so many factors affect client system to update fyersweb data/chart update without lag..here most of them know the real impact while data feeding using third party data feeder..
but here we talk/discuss authorized data feeder issue ( fyers get RT from exchange) not in third party feeding..
so you may not excuse in this regard...
your support team also escalated this issues like you said (data speed lag due to client system usage bandwidth) & technically NEST Uses TCP/IP based feed but we dont ..
And they told easily "we got LTP from exchange in every sec & O,H,LC,V get in every 1 min end"..
so we updated every sec LTP data to feed FYERSWEB and it be converted in candle format in chart only so maybe miss "HIGH/LOW" value not match with Chart & no back-fill provision in FYERSWEB/CHART..So that we use only LTP for chart purpose..(so what use in 1 min "O,H,L,C,V get from Exchange)

even GDFL also get data from exchange and update to multiple charting platform simultaneously without delay comparing NEST , why not you?
because maybe " " your data feeding mechanism is still in base level", so you should concentrate in DATA FEEDing part...

As u told in one of reply.. CLOSING PRICE OF ADJUSTED LTP for stocks and indices will updated before next day open
but it's not implemented till now...

we expect above will rectify ASAP...

Happy Wishes to fyersweb journey...

cloudTrader

Not true. We're taking and noting all the feedback and have made many changes based on that as you can see from our thread. The thing is that feedback in some cases has to be collective so that we can look into it on priority. What the tech team meant is that if you run 2 platforms simultaneously, there can be a bandwidth issue and a lag, in this case (0.5 seconds). Don't take it in the negative context, we always improve ourselves and our platform based on feedback from customers only!
I understand that you are doing a very good job by interacting so much with the customers as this will result in a mutual advancement. However I must also emphasize the fact that the most important requirement for a day trader is fast, accurate and timely data. I too tried using Fyers One & Fyers Web both but to experience the best of trading I also felt that something more needs to be done on the data front in these platforms. I had to abandon Upstox Web Platform due to their extremely animated charts launched recently. So even a single issue could lead a trader to run for different horizons.

I am regularly checking the Fyers Web platform so that I could again get comfortable with the trading on this platform and your 30 day challenge is all the more forcing me to do so. I hope we will soon be having smoother data flow in Fyers platforms.

Dear Tejas..

As u told in one of reply.. CLOSING PRICE OF ADJUSTED LTP for stocks and indices will updated before next day open
but it's not implemented till now...

we expect above will rectify ASAP...

Happy Wishes to fyersweb journey...
Hi optionswriter,

As we discussed on call the other day, there seems to be some confusion with regards to the closing price adjustment for intraday data. As mentioned in this post (http://www.traderji.com/community/threads/fyers.105097/page-107#post-1265482), the last intraday candle closing price is always the LTP as on 15:29:59. Since the adjusted closing price is sent to us at 15:40, which is outside the intraday timing, we do not update that value to the intraday candle closing price. But the adjusted closing price data will reflect in the daily, weekly and monthly candle timeframes.