Blackhole

Hi, are these features available on any other platform as of now?
:D not in our country
but what would happen if FYERS does this ? and becomes the first to introduce and handle the smooth execution and transition of the same???:)

First different discount broker with full fledged services.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
:D not in our country
but what would happen if FYERS does this ? and becomes the first to introduce and handle the smooth execution and transition of the same???:)

First different discount broker with full fledged services.
I like your thoughts. Yes, but we'll take one step at a time. We are surely inclined to introduce new things in India.

Raj232

@Tejas Khoday ,
I run these on two different systems , so that cannot be the reason for the lag. sometime back i used to run two nest systems from different brokers on the same system and didn't have an issue.
i do understand your involvement and interest in addressing issues raised by the members in this forum. But when you start justifying a certain issue , then it leaves a bad taste. it will sort of give the impression that you want to skirt it.

That aside i have another observation, In the nest trader when i invoke the market depth window/ snap quote window, it launches in a small pop-up. now i can use this to check on various options pricings/ other quote pricing instantly for reference, i find this very useful since it gives a very easy access to various quotes without having to actually add the scrips to the watchlist. this is not possible with fyersone. supposing i want to check the option pricing of different strike prices/type etc., of a scrip or index, i have to add each one of them to the watchlist. this is quite cumbersome.
maybe you could look at easing this function.
Is the lag still seen or any solution found ?

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Updates on Fyers Web: We have made some changes as follows:
  1. The data feed has been optimized. The way we are fetching & displaying data has been refined in a way that the prices shown in the watchlist will match with the tab and details widget. Also, the stream will be slightly faster than before.

2. You can now use the "Go To" functionality to navigate to a particular date in the past on the charts.

3. The "price (DOM) ladder icon has been moved to the panel below beside the Screenshot icon for easier access.

4. A minor UI upgrade.

Raj232

Yes, we have implemented changes after yesterday's closing hours on Fyers Web. Fyers One is undergoing some updates and you'll see a much better version in the near future, most likely by end of January.
Ok Great. Thanks! I come back End-of-Jan then.. take care.. Happy New Year !!