Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
More feature updates on Fyers Web: We have introduced the following:

1. Volume Weighted Average Price (VWAP) indicator.

2. Session Line Breaks (Vertical lines to separate prices of each trading session. To enable, go to Settings --> Timezones/Sessions --> Check the Session break box).

Recently started using Fyers. I do like the terminal and the web platform. However, I do have feedback about the web platform.

The DOM ladder keeps on shifting with the prices which makes it difficult to place an order. Can the central price be fixed ? Bids and offers could jump based on the market. Also it will be beneficial to have cumulative volume at different prices in DOM...something like volume profile. Can this not be set up in the terminal as well to make it more robust and reduce latency?

Also a typical benefit of DOM is that the orders can be modified easily without typing. Now I can place an order (after disabling the confirmation) but modification of this order once placed is not possible through drag and drop. this gets critical when one wants to trail his profits
I have the same problem. it gets annoying at times. @Tejas Khoday please, make the DOM stationery as its getting difficult to track the prices as am looking at certain patterns on the DOM but due to the fact as posted by @onequorauser am not able to trade peacefully.
and also after placing the horizontal lines, we cannot drag and move the horizontal line unless we point over to the centrepoint of the horiziontal line and drag it.
Horizontal line is the MOST IMPORTANT tool, please fix this small bug. rest is Makkhan!