cloudTrader

Edit: You can simultaneously login to Fyers One & Fyers Web, no problem. This feature already exists with us.
@Tejas Khoday

This is good indeed. I missed trying the same. :p

Now as RKSV has launched the same Dartstock Platform as Fyers One , I think that Fyers Web needs the much awaited inclusion of scanners in itself. There is scope for better customised scans. I remember you told once in this thread that you are contemplating such inclusion in Fyers Web.

please add bracket and cover order in fyers web
Yup I am also waiting for bracket order and cover order.
Bracket order should have entry with one click and drag stop loss and profit target with 2 clicks on Fyers Web platform Or Order window must have not just price entry box for SL-M but also another entry box in points( 1 point=1 Rupee) which will make it easier for entering SL-M quickly and entering into the trade with one click with SL-M set in points will be a breeze especially for Intraday trading.
Similarly the above should be also for cover orders as well. Till to date no broker in India has the above features. All international brokers using Trading view charts have the above features.

Also for exiting Bracket orders or Cover orders, there should be One-click square off for both bracket orders and cover orders which would make it easier for intraday traders to close the positions.

I hope Fyers implements soon on Fyers Web platform.
Fyers One is very disappointing as it is only for fundamental traders and not for technical traders.

Last edited:

cloudTrader

Yup I am also waiting for bracket order and cover order.
Bracket order should have entry with one click and drag stop loss and profit target with 2 clicks on Fyers Web platform Or Order window must have not just price entry box for SL-M but also another entry box in points( 1 point=1 Rupee) which will make it easier for entering SL-M quickly and entering into the trade with one click with SL-M set in points will be a breeze especially for Intraday trading.
Similarly the above should be also for cover orders as well. Till to date no broker in India has the above features. All international brokers using Trading view charts have the above features.

Also for exiting Bracket orders or Cover orders, there should be One-click square off for both bracket orders and cover orders which would make it easier for intraday traders to close the positions.

I hope Fyers implements soon on Fyers Web platform.
Fyers One is very disappointing as it is only for fundamental traders and not for technical traders.
I agree with all the above but the last line about Fyers One.This has ample opportunity for Technical traders as well who are orthodox price action traders.