Snake.Head

Yup I am also waiting for bracket order and cover order.
Bracket order should have entry with one click and drag stop loss and profit target with 2 clicks on Fyers Web platform Or Order window must have not just price entry box for SL-M but also another entry box in points( 1 point=1 Rupee) which will make it easier for entering SL-M quickly and entering into the trade with one click with SL-M set in points will be a breeze especially for Intraday trading.
Similarly the above should be also for cover orders as well. Till to date no broker in India has the above features. All international brokers using Trading view charts have the above features.

Also for exiting Bracket orders or Cover orders, there should be One-click square off for both bracket orders and cover orders which would make it easier for intraday traders to close the positions.

I hope Fyers implements soon on Fyers Web platform.
Fyers One is very disappointing as it is only for fundamental traders and not for technical traders.
I agree with this this possible with tradingview api
@Tejas Khoday Take note

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Yup I am also waiting for bracket order and cover order.
Bracket order should have entry with one click and drag stop loss and profit target with 2 clicks on Fyers Web platform Or Order window must have not just price entry box for SL-M but also another entry box in points( 1 point=1 Rupee) which will make it easier for entering SL-M quickly and entering into the trade with one click with SL-M set in points will be a breeze especially for Intraday trading.
Similarly the above should be also for cover orders as well. Till to date no broker in India has the above features. All international brokers using Trading view charts have the above features.

Also for exiting Bracket orders or Cover orders, there should be One-click square off for both bracket orders and cover orders which would make it easier for intraday traders to close the positions.

I hope Fyers implements soon on Fyers Web platform.
Fyers One is very disappointing as it is only for fundamental traders and not for technical traders.
Thanks for your suggestions @bull375 . We'll try to do our best with regards to making the experience simple. BO & CO orders are coming soon. With regards to Fyers One, it's mostly interesting because of screeners. But yeah, I won't deny that it has limitations too like other platforms. It's just better in terms of the number of features it has in comparison to other desktop platforms. This is the universal feedback we have received so far.

Raj232

@bull375 : You are absolutely correct. In fact I had recommended to Fyers to at least compete with Sharekhan on the platform, but of no avail. How does one expect new customers without an edge ?

Advanced drawing tools, Advanced option chain would be profitable for brokerages (e.g. If a trader buys a straddle or strangle, there would be at least 2 trades for the the day on the buy side and if it is antradar trader, then 2 trades on the sell side, minimum, plus there would be margin money that would be parked in Fyers account.
.. but all said and done... it would be possible only when something is implemented to compete with Sharekhan, leave alone interactive brokers, etc.

@Tejas Khoday mentioned that something would be done by Jan end :) .. so hoping with my fingers crossed.
Fyers has also promised "bracket order" functionality without problems that Zrodha and RJSV have.
:happy::happy::happy:

Thanks for highlighting the realities. In our new upcoming update, the time-frame replication will mostly be resolved.
Thanks for your reply Tejas. Could your Fyers team also pls add a measuring tool to drawing tools as well in Fyers One platform as there is no measuring tool for measuring distances between two points on charts? Measuring tool is very helpful tool for calculating stoploss (whole numbers or decimals numbers in points quickly) and profit targets when trading from the charts. There is no measuring tool in any of the standalone platforms such as Zerodha Pi and Sharekhan Trade Tiger.

Last edited:

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Thanks for your reply Tejas. Could your Fyers team also pls add a measuring tool to drawing tools as well in Fyers One platform as there is no measuring tool for measuring distances between two points on charts? Measuring tool is very helpful tool for calculating stoploss (whole numbers or decimals numbers in points quickly) and profit targets when trading from the charts. There is no measuring tool in any of the standalone platforms such as Zerodha Pi and Sharekhan Trade Tiger.
Fyers Web already has this feature in more than one drawing tool. If you don't know how to access it yet, get in touch with our support team. I will also ask my team to make a video regarding this in a few days and upload it here. I doubt if we can do this on Fyers One as the application does not support certain developments.