Did Fyers Software Team member migrate to Upstocks, Their DartStocks seems to be copied from Fyers, or maybe there is a Company Feyrs and RKSV both are the client of. I thought it was their In House Software.

Well sometimes drawings doesnt show up in smaller time frames. Eg: I used rectangle on daily tf while changing on 4 hrs it was fine but 1 hrs and 15 min tf was not showing up the rectangle area that I marked.Hope to get resolved this very soon on fyers web.Lastly waiting for mcx market on fyers. Thanks.

neo.mx

Can you please add the "apply ltp" option in the right click menu in basket order window in FYERS one like NEST platform? I have been requesting this feature for quite some time.

Thanks

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Did Fyers Software Team member migrate to Upstocks, Their DartStocks seems to be copied from Fyers, or maybe there is a Company Feyrs and RKSV both are the client of. I thought it was their In House Software.
End products are always a combination of various components (charting frameworks, workspace frameworks etc. even within a proprietary software). Although we are registered as an In-House trading platform, you know that we are a startup so we used existing resources in the market & contributed to making a new product (Fyers One) robust with features that were new and useful to most Indian traders. If you observed the history of this thread, many of you have posted issues with Fyers One which we have successfully resolved (most of them). It has been quite a journey to bring the product to this level, something which has taken up a lot of our time and resources. Yes, the software service provider also did the needful but our contribution to making the product has been quintessential to the end result so far. This is because we are directly connected and care about our customers and each feedback has been addressed personally by me.

The software providers decided to give the product to Upstox. Yes, it is easier for them because all the hard work & grind has been done by us & by the feedback given by our clients. You know what I mean. Regardless, our in-house tech team is still working on the upcoming updates on Fyers One along with the software guys which you will get to see very soon. Other than that, we are working on Fyers Web which is going to have many updates in the future. Nothing is stationary & everything is dynamic. We will continue to evolve and innovate to give traders a better experience!

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Well sometimes drawings doesnt show up in smaller time frames. Eg: I used rectangle on daily tf while changing on 4 hrs it was fine but 1 hrs and 15 min tf was not showing up the rectangle area that I marked.Hope to get resolved this very soon on fyers web.Lastly waiting for mcx market on fyers. Thanks.
Hi @Vk123, is this on Fyers One or Fyers Web?

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Can you please add the "apply ltp" option in the right click menu in basket order window in FYERS one like NEST platform? I have been requesting this feature for quite some time.

Thanks

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk
Noted, will put this on priority & get it done at the earliest. Thanks for the reminder!

Could Fyers Team add different chart layout (vertical, horizontal, etc) option to Fyers Web platform pls. Chart layout options such as split screen charts: 2 window, 3 window, 4 window, etc with sync options such as sync cross hair on all open chart windows, link symbol to all open chart windows, link interval (different symbols) to all open chart windows, track time on all charts, etc. Thanks.

Also Sync drawings feature for a particular symbol opened in multiple windows would make it easier for traders.

Last edited: