@Logik , I'm fully aware that it's all about building a good customer experience and that's what we're catering to. I didn't say I'm doing you a favor. This is business and it's about traders. We've always taken customer feedback positively out here and I personally address most of the issues. I understand that you might not have got the expected experience but we're improving that.

Every platform is made robust with feedback, efforts and constant updates. I understand that we get first-hand feedback and we're taking it on the chin when it matters most. There's no denying that I put myself in the line of fire here on Traderji. It's easy to create a generic company profile like other brokers and disappear when we are most needed here. The content of the feedback is noted each but you must understand that along the product development roadmap, there are high priority issues and low priority issues. The Asterix was a low priority issue and hence I gave you my response.

If you want a machine-like response I can do that too. I believe being interactive is important. Anyways, we will do it as soon as possible. Hope that addresses your concerns.

P.S - I didn't mean to offend you, but if your decision to abandon the account is because we don't have an Asterix in the password policy, what can I say? It's not a deal breaker material, hence the reaction.
Isn't 3 months time is more than enough to treat the LOW Priority issue? I am still seeing:- Password should be alphanumeric and must contain sp char !@#:<>?.

Jesus mate, I've only asked to include * as a valid character in the password. Not to send path finder to MARS. LOL.....all brokers are same in one way or other. Just an observation. Nothing specific to fyers.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Today Nifty IT was up 420 points but IT Heatmap was showing RED
View attachment 23793

All Stocks in it was Green
View attachment 23794
@mevaibhav, Yes, this is because the heatmap color (Green/Red) is based on the number of symbols that have advanced/declined and not the percentage rise of the index concerned. If the number of symbols that have declined is higher than the number that have gone up, then it will be coded red and vice versa! For a detailed understanding, click on "All Cap" to select all market cap companies in the IT sector. Please check the screenshot below:

Fyers Web - Heat Map (All Cap).png

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Isn't 3 months time is more than enough to treat the LOW Priority issue? I am still seeing:- Password should be alphanumeric and must contain sp char !@#:<>?.

Jesus mate, I've only asked to include * as a valid character in the password. Not to send path finder to MARS. LOL.....all brokers are same in one way or other. Just an observation. Nothing specific to fyers.
@Logik, in our next update, all special characters will be available. It is already ready in the back-end. Just want to implement it together with other updates. I know, it can be frustrating as it's a small little change you're asking for. Haha, yeah it's not a space mission for sure. In Feb, we'll be launching the new update which has many new things.

@mevaibhav, Yes, this is because the heatmap color (Green/Red) is based on the number of symbols that have advanced/declined and not the percentage rise of the index concerned. If the number of symbols that have declined is higher than the number that have gone up, then it will be coded red and vice versa! For a detailed understanding, click on "All Cap" to select all market cap companies in the IT sector. Please check the screenshot below:

View attachment 23796
Thanks, I get it now.. :)

Support & Resistence levels are always based on the previous close. This is so that you know what the levels are for today's trading session. This is not meant to change real-time.
Dear Tejasji, I am skeptical on this please clarify the matter as why your s/w support and resistance is not changing even slightly. It does changes in other S/W like NEST and Upstox, also what calculations do you use standard/fibo/cam etc. I just checked for MINDTREE in upstox and it was different. Please find below;
upstox.jpg