Mukr

one of the coolest thing in fyersone i Liked is the option chain were u can change to different format to find active trading options buy click on top so you get ascending or descending order ..may be active trading options might change from persons to person..some sees,price, or % change..some one no of contracts or highest Open interest or some just look pure volume and Value(money)..Nice to pick ..but mostly unnoticed weapon :)

Attachments

Mukr

By the way someone asking that RKSV is providing dartstocks which is fyersone should know that Upstock had tied up with 3 to 4 vendors as 3rd party which one is dartstocks...Upstock provided it as premium product which means you need to pay to get it and by that it means its not their trading platform and just like a spiderweb kind a vendor may be premium little less then spider ....since they are 3rd party vendors they get the version which was given by fyers initial stage and they cannot demand any new update unlike fyers since its integrated platform who had done some good job in updations.....Upstocks is also a discount broker who want to earn part time partnering with few companies as their markting agent and encash it... Period!

Mukr

Option trading needs tools and today iam posting on behalf of some traders....Fyersone had this option were you can screen options based on OI,% change in OI and net change in OI and Hoping that soon will also get IVs.This if you click on top on your preset like what makes you think about actively traded options you click on it and you get ascending and descending order so you can see highest OI... or highest OI % or net change., or volume....of say highest contracts and value....so you can see highest money dumped on options so it becomes a support or resistance bcoz buys wont throw that much money out their ..i Hope this was one good option in fyersone //It has also variance means LTP vs Fairvalue were you can check you filtered option is overvalued or undervalued ..
Capture.PNG

Option trading needs tools and today iam posting on behalf of some traders....Fyersone had this option were you can screen options based on OI,% change in OI and net change in OI and Hoping that soon will also get IVs.This if you click on top on your preset like what makes you think about actively traded options you click on it and you get ascending and descending order so you can see highest OI... or highest OI % or net change., or volume....of say highest contracts and value....so you can see highest money dumped on options so it becomes a support or resistance bcoz buys wont throw that much money out their ..i Hope this was one good option in fyersone //It has also variance means LTP vs Fairvalue were you can check you filtered option is overvalued or undervalued .. View attachment 23842
Fyers One has great tools and features but lacks good charting. Am impressed with Fyers Web's charting capabilities. Only issue in Fyers Web is sometimes, their is price gaps between prices. this something @Tejas Khoday should focus on improving the data quality and feed.
Otherwise its great.

Fyers One has great tools and features but lacks good charting. Am impressed with Fyers Web's charting capabilities. Only issue in Fyers Web is sometimes, their is price gaps between prices. this something @Tejas Khoday should focus on improving the data quality and feed.
Otherwise its great.
Yes, As traders we are looking for 1 stop stand alone platform with all the features in discount brokers but it is just not available. There are always limitations in current discount brokerage standalone platforms.

Fyers Web already has this feature in more than one drawing tool. If you don't know how to access it yet, get in touch with our support team. I will also ask my team to make a video regarding this in a few days and upload it here. I doubt if we can do this on Fyers One as the application does not support certain developments.
Thanks for the reply. Yes I am aware of the measuring tool in Fyers Trading view. Either I trade using Fyers One or Fyers web platform. No point in opening both platforms as too much computer resources are utilized.

pannet1

... and what about greeks (if not porfolio greeks),

Option trading needs tools and today iam posting on behalf of some traders....Fyersone had this option were you can screen options based on OI,% change in OI and net change in OI and Hoping that soon will also get IVs.This if you click on top on your preset like what makes you think about actively traded options you click on it and you get ascending and descending order so you can see highest OI... or highest OI % or net change., or volume....of say highest contracts and value....so you can see highest money dumped on options so it becomes a support or resistance bcoz buys wont throw that much money out their ..i Hope this was one good option in fyersone //It has also variance means LTP vs Fairvalue were you can check you filtered option is overvalued or undervalued .. View attachment 23842

Mukr

... and what about greeks (if not porfolio greeks),
i think fyersone has option calculator for it..but if you want all on one i don't think they had it but hopefully in their list of preference ..but already as discount brokers pushing and making the traditional brokers to run for their money.

pannet1

i think fyersone has option calculator for it..but if you want all on one i don't think they had it but hopefully in their list of preference ..but already as discount brokers pushing and making the traditional brokers to run for their money.
The game is not about traditional brokers anymore except ICICI is having the highest market share. I think their clients are mostly for the 3-in-1 accounts and the artificial safety that they are dealing with the Bank.
The games is about discount brokers v/s discount brokers and Zerodha already cementing the leadership postion in this turf. A clear winner need to emerge for the 2nd spot and then fight with Zerodha.
Fyers is doing many right things and still need to up this IMHO.

Note: is it possible to trade from options chain. I was shocked to see NEST has this feature (at least with wisdom) but very touchy.