Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Fyers One has great tools and features but lacks good charting. Am impressed with Fyers Web's charting capabilities. Only issue in Fyers Web is sometimes, their is price gaps between prices. this something @Tejas Khoday should focus on improving the data quality and feed.
Otherwise its great.
Fyers One uses a different charting framework. Don't worry, we'll be introducing new features on the web. price gaps? Could you give me an example? The feeds we display are the exact same that is received from the exchange every second.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Yes, As traders we are looking for 1 stop stand alone platform with all the features in discount brokers but it is just not available. There are always limitations in current discount brokerage standalone platforms.
Yeah, I understand. But we're doing our best to change this. In a highly price sensitive market like ours, innovation becomes a challenge due to the brokerage fees charged in this segment. As easy as it seems for a trader to wish both (low brokerage & best platforms), it's hard due to regulations & "several layers to deal with before getting things done". We're on our job and this year you can expect good stuff from our end.

soft_trader

@Tejas Khoday

One drawback I found with fyers is that I can't find any option to convert previous day's (overnight) futures position into intraday position which will allow us to free up margin to take intraday trades. Please enable this. This is required urgently.

And what are the leverages you are providing for equity and currency for intraday?
Yes, that feature is currently not available. It will take some time. Leverage for equities go up to 15x. For futures, you get 2.5x extra leverage for intraday positions. You can check the margins required in our margin calculators:
It is inbuilt with previous day closing price and you can get an idea as to how many lots you can trade with intraday & overnight in the scrips of your choice.
Recently Upstox started partnering with dartstock to provide same platform as you are providing and I have checked that position conversion feature is enabled in it.
Can you please consider enabling it? Currently we only have the feature to 'convert to delivery'. It would be helpful for intraday traders.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Recently Upstox started partnering with dartstock to provide same platform as you are providing and I have checked that position conversion feature is enabled in it.
Can you please consider enabling it? Currently we only have the feature to 'convert to delivery'. It would be helpful for intraday traders.
Hello @soft_trader, This will be available in the next update. Please note that our core engine is different from Upstox. The front-end is just one layer of the trading platform. Other than that, we are introducing some other things in the new update too. It should be made available in February.