End products are always a combination of various components (charting frameworks, workspace frameworks etc. even within a proprietary software). Although we are registered as an In-House trading platform, you know that we are a startup so we used existing resources in the market & contributed to making a new product (Fyers One) robust with features that were new and useful to most Indian traders. If you observed the history of this thread, many of you have posted issues with Fyers One which we have successfully resolved (most of them). It has been quite a journey to bring the product to this level, something which has taken up a lot of our time and resources. Yes, the software service provider also did the needful but our contribution to making the product has been quintessential to the end result so far. This is because we are directly connected and care about our customers and each feedback has been addressed personally by me.

The software providers decided to give the product to Upstox. Yes, it is easier for them because all the hard work & grind has been done by us & by the feedback given by our clients. You know what I mean. Regardless, our in-house tech team is still working on the upcoming updates on Fyers One along with the software guys which you will get to see very soon. Other than that, we are working on Fyers Web which is going to have many updates in the future. Nothing is stationary & everything is dynamic. We will continue to evolve and innovate to give traders a better experience!
Woww !! Tejas replying himself.. Always appreciate a response coming straight from the Top !! Yes, I liked the software and eagerly waiting for more .

Although already suggested, the feature which separates it from other is Scanners/Trend Analysis helping with entry exit,
This has a lot of potential of enhancement and more parameters can be added apart from 1wk high, 1 month high etc. I am talking about more of chart parameters based scans RMA , MACD stuff.

Hope to see it soon..

I will consider this response as an Autograph :)

You'll likely to become a Top Brokerage house soon and wont be easily approachable then :)

Thanks for being one of those bring fresh breeze in the Market

All the Best !!

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Woww !! Tejas replying himself.. Always appreciate a response coming straight from the Top !! Yes, I liked the software and eagerly waiting for more .

Although already suggested, the feature which separates it from other is Scanners/Trend Analysis helping with entry exit,
This has a lot of potential of enhancement and more parameters can be added apart from 1wk high, 1 month high etc. I am talking about more of chart parameters based scans RMA , MACD stuff.

Hope to see it soon..

I will consider this response as an Autograph :)

You'll likely to become a Top Brokerage house soon and wont be easily approachable then :)

Thanks for being one of those bring fresh breeze in the Market

All the Best !!
Thanks & Happy Sankranthi to you and everyone else on Traderji!

Yes, the current scanner on Fyers One is elementary and there is scope for improvement. We'll make improvisations soon.

Please don't consider it an autograph, it is my priority to personally look into things. If we had assigned some juniors to take care of this thread and other online interactions, we wouldn't be any different from other brokers. I look forward to launching a lot of new things this year.

How can we bulk Add Quotes in FyersOne, Normally in ODIN, you could open a pre defined Watchlist , lets say Nifty 100, then delete what you dont want, then save that watchlist as yours
Anything similar possible in Fyers or We need to add manually All Scripts ?

Maybe we can export Import ?

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Dear TEJAS..
still need improvement on realtime feed synchronize at-least compare with NEST trading platform..

Hope will do more on Data feeding part...
As I had said before, stuff will only get better. We've made a lot of progress and we're working on something that will make data transmission on web equal or faster than NEST. Also, NEST is an exe app but we're talking about our Web. Hope you like the update we've made today.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
How can we bulk Add Quotes in FyersOne, Normally in ODIN, you could open a pre defined Watchlist , lets say Nifty 100, then delete what you dont want, then save that watchlist as yours
Anything similar possible in Fyers or We need to add manually All Scripts ?

Maybe we can export Import ?
Hi, on Fyers One, you can load a wide variety of pre-defined watch lists based on sectors/industries and indices. But you can't delete stocks individually. You will need to add them individually in a custom workspace.

The software providers decided to give the product to Upstox. Yes, it is easier for them because all the hard work & grind has been done by us & by the feedback given by our clients. You know what I mean. Regardless, our in-house tech team is still working on the upcoming updates on Fyers One along with the software guys which you will get to see very soon. Other than that, we are working on Fyers Web which is going to have many updates in the future. Nothing is stationary & everything is dynamic. We will continue to evolve and innovate to give traders a better experience!
Dear Tejas;
I appreciate you for being so sincere with your clients. I would suggest you to, now actively go with copyright act with what ever new algo, new features, looks, etc, that you provide in your software. This is the only way to protect your hard work form others.
I have seen many Fyers youtube demos and request you to please stop the ticker bar scroll by default (pause button pressed) presently it appears to be in run mode(play button pressed). This is a major source of distraction and many people could feel giddy. I also found PIVOT points missing from the web version which is a very important feature missing and might be holding back many future clients like me.

I am waiting for your revised Fyers January-18 version(as per discussions in this thread).
Good luck.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Dear Tejas;
I appreciate you for being so sincere with your clients. I would suggest you to, now actively go with copyright act with what ever new algo, new features, looks, etc, that you provide in your software. This is the only way to protect your hard work form others.
I have seen many Fyers youtube demos and request you to please stop the ticker bar scroll by default (pause button pressed) presently it appears to be in run mode(play button pressed). This is a major source of distraction and many people could feel giddy. I also found PIVOT points missing from the web version which is a very important feature missing and might be holding back many future clients like me.

I am waiting for your revised Fyers January-18 version(as per discussions in this thread).
Good luck.
Thanks, and yeah our in-house team has gotten stronger than it was before. See, the thing is that we're a bootstrapped organization and not heavily funded like some companies. Resources make a big difference! We've been able to deliver many unique things without being backed by institutional investors/VCs. Your points are noted. Also you can play, pause and adjust the speed of the ticker tape on Fyers One. We'll make more videos once we finish our current pipeline of updates. Pivot points is something that has been communicated before by other TJ members and we'll implement that at the earliest too. Some features on Fyers Web are dependent on TradingView APIs.