Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
New pre-loaded watchlists are very good.

One important suggestion about watchlists:-
Automatic Word Wrap Alignment is required like EXCEL. So that, Data in the cell wraps to fit the column width automatically.
Presently to view the 'Full Symbol Name' we need to drag watch list by width too much and then there are unnecessary big gaps created between columns. Such unnecessary Gaps between Columns are taking useful screen spaces for Tech Charts! Full symbol Names in watch list are also required.

View attachment 24737

Tradingview watchlist has much lesser gaps:-

View attachment 24738
Hello @headstrong007, We have noted your feedback and we have put it on our to-do list. We shall inform everyone on our thread, once the changes have been made.

Raj232

H @ankur07090, this Saturday we are participating in a full-fledged mock session to test Bracket Orders on the exchange platform. Once, we are done with that, we will release it for beta testing to our users. If you want to be one of the beta users, please let us know. Thanks.
@Tejas Khoday : It is a great achievement for taking the step to launch BO. Congrats!
In case of a Bracket order which gets filled partially multiple time... : how exactly will the brokerage be charged ? ... that should be taken as a single executed order.
... or else the next option would be to make all bracket orders zero brokerage !!! :)

@Tejas Khoday
In case of a Bracket order which gets filled partially multiple time... : how exactly will the brokerage be charged ? ... that should be taken as a single executed order.
Good question. I second that.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday : It is a great achievement for taking the step to launch BO. Congrats!
... or else the next option would be to make all bracket orders zero brokerage !!! :)
Well, I can't give you a word on that. The back-end mechanism for Bracket Orders functions a bit different as each trade is considered as a separate order. Since we charge per order brokerage, it could be in the multiples of ₹20/-, if it is executed in pieces. If it gets executed as a whole, then obviously it will be charged at ₹20/- only.

Well, I can't give you a word on that. The back-end mechanism for Bracket Orders functions a bit different as each trade is considered as a separate order. Since we charge per order brokerage, it could be in the multiples of ₹20/-, if it is executed in pieces. If it gets executed as a whole, then obviously it will be charged at ₹20/- only.
I suppose it would be Rs. 20 or 0.01% (intraday) whichever is lower.

1523976996011.png

pannet1

I suppose it would be Rs. 20 or 0.01% (intraday) whichever is lower.

View attachment 24839
@Tejas Khoday,

I should not be commenting on this because i am not your customer, yet. (it is in my wishlist though).
there are certain script that tend to to be traded in different pieces .... theoritically, if i trade 200 qty, assuming 200 quantities trade as 200 orders, then you charge 200 x 20.

it is not the cost that matters here, but i cannot calculate what am risking here. this a big concern. consider this from the shoes of a trader, please.

@Tejas Khoday,

I should not be commenting on this because i am not your customer, yet. (it is in my wishlist though).
there are certain script that tend to to be traded in different pieces .... theoritically, if i trade 200 qty, assuming 200 quantities trade as 200 orders, then you charge 200 x 20.

it is not the cost that matters here, but i cannot calculate what am risking here. this a big concern. consider this from the shoes of a trader, please.
No, I think that their pricing is quite definitive on this one.

Intraday, if you buy 200 shares of Unionbank @Rs. 97, and sell it at 97.5, it will be charged as per their brokerage calculator, whether it is executed in one part or many, whether using bracket order or cover order or MIS. The total turnover will be Rs. 38900/-

https://fyers.in/brokerage-calculator/

The issue will not arise if you trade 2000 shares, because the brokerage is still less than Rs. 40. But there may be an issue if you were to trade 20000 shares. In that case, I guess the buy orders all have one order number, so the buy side will be charged Rs. 20, but I think it will be different for the sell side - there 0.01% or max Rs. 20 will apply.

Right ?

pannet1

No, I think that their pricing is quite definitive on this one.

Intraday, if you buy 200 shares of Unionbank @Rs. 97, and sell it at 97.5, it will be charged as per their brokerage calculator, whether it is executed in one part or many, whether using bracket order or cover order or MIS. The total turnover will be Rs. 38900/-

https://fyers.in/brokerage-calculator/

The issue will not arise if you trade 2000 shares, because the brokerage is still less than Rs. 40. But there may be an issue if you were to trade 20000 shares. In that case, I guess the buy orders all have one order number, so the buy side will be charged Rs. 20, but I think it will be different for the sell side - there 0.01% or max Rs. 20 will apply.

Right ?
in essence, the buy side will have one order number and sell side will have one order number making the total to 2 (two). so whatever brokerage rules apply for the buy side (1) and sell side (1).

this is fine. i guess.