McNish

Hello Mr.Khoday,

Hope all's well at your end!
I was curious to know as to when will Fyers have integration for automatic / algo trading and by when will API integrations be available for the same, like in the case of UpStocks and Zerodha.

Regards, :)

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday
How to save new watchlists on Fyers Web? I'd created a new watchlist named April futures just yesterday & then also clicked on that cloud-icon to save it to a pre-existing layout but after a new log-in today, the watchlist isn't there, & not even selectable through the watchlist menu.
After you have created a watchlist, any changes made to the watchlist wi ll be stored automatically.

Please write to [email protected] with your client ID and request for remote viewing. Our team will take a look at your specific case. It's unusual. Also, how many watchlists have you created?

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hello Mr.Khoday,

Hope all's well at your end!
I was curious to know as to when will Fyers have integration for automatic / algo trading and by when will API integrations be available for the same, like in the case of UpStocks and Zerodha.

Regards, :)
Hi @McNish, Yeah things are great, thanks for asking.

It's not our immediate priority. It will take some time.

After you have created a watchlist, any changes made to the watchlist wi ll be stored automatically.

Please write to [email protected] with your client ID and request for remote viewing. Our team will take a look at your specific case. It's unusual. Also, how many watchlists have you created?
Ok, that's good. I only had/have two, the default named Watchlist & the new one named April, & April wasn't to be found after the log-in today. For now, I have created a new April watchlist, & will monitor to see if the problem occurs again, otherwise will get in touch with your team.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday

You seem to be one of the most responsive person on this forum but sadly the same can not be said about your support persons. Any how here are my queries:

I am looking for opening trading account with you but I need a few clarifications:

I do most of my trading using basket orders so do you provide basket order facilities? If yes then which platforms? Can the basket orders be used for AMO and pre open( Placing orders between 9:00 am and 9:07 am) market as well?

For basket orders I need to import from .csv or .txt files. Is that supported? I am looking for something similar to NEST here.

In NEST, I can cancel multiple orders and square off multiple positions by multi selecting rows . Is that possible with your platforms as well?

Your intraday cash margin list is available as a web page which is kind of problematic for automation. Any plans to give that list as a xls or .csv file?

How can I contact any responsible person If I need any more clarifications? Please do not ask to write to support because I already tried that.

Thanks.
Hello @ohenry,

I missed your post.

1. Yes, we provide the basket order on FYERS One. Only normal order can be placed using basket orders.

2. Yes, you can import CSV files.

3. Multiple selections and cancellations are not possible but you can cancel all your pending orders.

4. As of now, it is not available. We will provide in the near future.

5. You can write to [email protected]. He will resolve all your queries.