Hi @timepass, How many and how often do you place orders? I want to understand this in the context of your trading activity.
Placed orders to sell BOB @134.6 to 135.1, target 50 paisa, stoploss 60 paisa. 4 orders got filled and sold, then the target got hit in 1-2, but the DOM still showed the green signal at the price point.

Has happened earlier too. Need to refresh too often.

Also, it doesn't sync well with Fyers One, as if they are from different databases.

So far I am not finding Fyers platforms very conducive for quickies.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday
While trading HDFC today I found my orders getting rejected which left me confused and on investigation I found the reason was that CO was not enabled for the particular scrip. Now I did trade BO on the same stock which was the reason behind my confusion. In any case it would be helpful to have a list of stocks that aren't enabled for CO for the day, that way I am not left to improvise in the middle of a session.

iTrade

Placed orders to sell BOB @134.6 to 135.1, target 50 paisa, stoploss 60 paisa. 4 orders got filled and sold, then the target got hit in 1-2, but the DOM still showed the green signal at the price point.

Has happened earlier too. Need to refresh too often.

Also, it doesn't sync well with Fyers One, as if they are from different databases.

So far I am not finding Fyers platforms very conducive for quickies.
Same here. I reported many issues and this fyers is really not for quickies. At least u got a reply. I reported this back 2 times. Here’s the link for same refresh issue which went unreplied https://www.traderji.com/community/threads/fyers.105097/post-1350370

I have stopped trading with them till they solve the platform issues and slow mobile app.